Pour your own pint

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hate it when my Bartender just plopes down the glass and pours Guinness straight down into the glass with about a foot drop to the down of the glass. One of my buddy's actually just kicked out of a Irish Bar for jumping behind the bar to show the bartenders how to pour a Guinness.

sause said:
I hate it when my Bartender just plopes down the glass and pours Guinness straight down into the glass with about a foot drop to the down of the glass. One of my buddy's actually just kicked out of a Irish Bar for jumping behind the bar to show the bartenders how to pour a Guinness.

I HATE when bartenders dont know how to pull a beer...it ****s me up the wall...

The worst one is when they get WAY too much head, so they just stick the tap in the head and keep pulling till the head overflows to a reasonable level... and most of the time thye keep going till theres pretty much no head left...

Yuri_Rage said:
I heard a rumor that the drawing a design in the head will get you beaten up in Ireland. Personally, I think it's kind of cool.

I can't think of a single pub here that will draw anything in the head. And that includes the Guinness Brewery tour. When I used try drinking it abroad, I didn't like it when it happened either, no-one should mess with my pint.:mad:

I already know how to pour the perfect pint of guinness...

Pour something else!
box2.gif

there are alot of bars that serve guiness horribly, there nitrogen c02 is all messed up just tatstes like crap.

Back