Post a pic of your ride!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
my every day driver

DODGE_AFTER.jpg

My 69 AMX
1969amx.jpg

Ok, now i'm drooling... and i still don't have a picture of my '05 Ram. I came so close to buying a '64 Monaco. :mad::(

Edit: Is that a 2500 Ram or a 3500?

Since those came out, I've wanted to import a Holden Monaro to see if people do a double-take when they realize it's not a Pontiac. :p

They might figure it out when they see you driving on the right hand side of the car. :)

My test mule for the new G8 GXP was a Holden Commodore V-Series. I got alot of funny looks when i would pull up at the red light in the righ hand drive. :D

me on the '77 Ironhead on the "Tail of the Dragon" last year

asppg_Gn261403912.jpg

and now after stripping down to frame, top end rebuild and a few modifications (still not quite done yet)

asppg_Ym907260263.jpg

my every day driver

DODGE_AFTER.jpg

My 69 AMX
1969amx.jpg

Ok, now i'm drooling... and i still don't have a picture of my '05 Ram. I came so close to buying a '64 Monaco. :mad::(

Edit: Is that a 2500 Ram or a 3500?

3500 HD with the Laramie package heated leather seats tow pack 5.9 cummins turbo diesel with Jake break.. next I will be adding a smarty to it... 425+ HP at the touch of a button.

^^ Very clean. Some day I'd like a 5.0 drop top with a simple S-trim setup and a nice suspension on it for crusing.

This is my motor, a 1997 Nissan Primera GT. Bought it back in June as a cheap runabout, but it's a great car. Fantastic handling (like it's on rails and it's needed with the alpine-style roads up here in the Peak District!) and it goes quite well too as it develops about 130bhp/ton which isn't bad for a 2.0 petrol normally aspirated 4door saloon.

n283200051_17072_5079.jpg

For those of us in the states, that's the Infinity G20.

I'm asuming it has the sr20, correct?

I'm diggin' the fleet of VWs. Gotta love 'em, I want a 60's bug, a Corrado, or a diesel Rabbit convertible someday. Would settle for one of the R32s.

This isn't my current car, but it was my sweet ride when I lived in the UK. It had a whole 1.0 liter engine! It had trouble getting up some of the Welsh hills, but it got over 40 miles/gallon.
CNV00001.jpg

Jessie - 1999 Accord Coupe V6

IMG_1108.JPG

Engine+Bay.JPG

l_589da6b086cbbcb6820f31abe0d86121.jpg

Got into a pretty bad accident end of april last year... car hit me dead on into front passanger wheel.... car is fixed (as much without rebuilding the car) and drives better.

I do have different rims on the car right now.
ADR-VictoryBlack.jpg

18x7.5

Actually looking at getting a nice muscle car as my new car and make that my baby.

Thanks man... However, I must admit that it is my girl's ride... Here is another shot of it... Notice something above the tailight?
DSC_0101.jpg

Hehehe... Stage 2 Supercharged... 305 whp (and she wimped out on the dyno)... Other goodies are Dinan Sport clutch / flywheel, Dinan 3" stainless exhaust, HR / Bilsteins all the way around... Fun ride...

I love the color on your's though...

:mug:

well since we're all posting pics of our bimmers i guess i'll post a pic of my ****ty old e30 that i love. behind it is my flat black winterbeater LE CACKORD

IMG_0593.jpg

new-to-me seats

IMG_8604.jpg

weight reduction

Photo_040708_005.jpg

my old pig, it was a vr with a few bolt on's nothing crazy

DSCN0602.jpg

Back