Portable Dispensing?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cpt_Kirks

Reaction score
Which coolers will fit one 3 gallon keg? Which coolers will fit two 3 gallon kegs?

Who carries a compact, single gauge regulator, the kind that would work well with a paintball bottle with converter fitting, at the best price?

I don't really want to go all the way, Biermucher style (though that is WAY cool), but I want a decent portable setup.

Set your keg on a piece of cardboard, draw a circle around it, and cut out the circle. Measure the height of your keg.

Now take that circle to your local cooler store and see how/if it fits in a cooler. Using your height measurement, make sure the cooler will close.

I doubt anyone just happens to have a list of all the coolers out there and their dimensions. Looks like you might have to figure this one out for yourself.

Set your keg on a piece of cardboard, draw a circle around it, and cut out the circle. Measure the height of your keg.

Now take that circle to your local cooler store and see how/if it fits in a cooler. Using your height measurement, make sure the cooler will close.

I doubt anyone just happens to have a list of all the coolers out there and their dimensions. Looks like you might have to figure this one out for yourself.

Hard to do that on the net. I was just looking for input on what coolers others were using.

I'm actually considering MAKING a "cooler".

A 70qt ice cube (large one with wheels) will fit two 3 gal cornies. I don't have any links off hand, but they are out there.

Latest posts

Back