Please delete.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
damn, now i'm actually depressed...i have a year to figure out why i'm going to need a towel... :(

If you have a towel then anyone who you may come across will assume you are a good person. I should say any being you come across will think that you have all the other things needed for good hygiene.

If you have a towel then anyone who you may come across will assume you are a good person. I should say any being you come across will think that you have all the other things needed for good hygiene.

and here i thought the wet towel my boss wears in the AZ heat was for other reasons...but now i'm glad my bro bought me a bar of IPA soap! lol

and here i thought the wet towel my boss wears in the AZ heat was for other reasons...but now i'm glad my bro bought me a bar of IPA soap! lol

And so it goes! I would only carry a towel on open display during a cross galaxy expedition to show my intention of being a hygenic passenger prior to being picked up.

Your boss I'm not so sure about... Lol.

And so it goes! I would only carry a towel on open display during a cross galaxy expedition to show my intention of being a hygenic passenger prior to being picked up.

Your boss I'm not so sure about... Lol.

hey now, i got the only boos that tells me to take my time! and i buy him toys...he can wear a wet towel if he wants too! :)

edit: didn't catch that, "boss"

Last edited:
Get the kids ready for back to school:
product-image-455646330.jpg

(I am ashamed that I missed 'the kids' in the original post)

Last edited:
My neighbor hired a herd of goats to eat all the poison ivy in his back yard. At first I thought that was kind of cruel but apparently goats like poison ivy and are stupid.

living in s.az with rattle snakes, apparently they shoot them up with venom too....charge people 150k for a shot of anti venom...

My neighbor hired a herd of goats to eat all the poison ivy in his back yard. At first I thought that was kind of cruel but apparently goats like poison ivy and are stupid.
More like humans are stupid. We're pretty much the only species which reacts to poison ivy - even other primates tend to be fine with it. We had a lot on our property when we bought it - between goats and pigs most of it is gone.

I would be petrified that Nanny goat would fall through the grass roof and land on my table.
I would need considerable therapy if my Choucroute Garnie à l'Alsacienne was interrupted by a stinking beast covered in sauerkraut......

Goats are known for there devious shenanigans.
I can see them jumping and stomping up on the roof, just to spoil my dinner....

Back