Please delete.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We thank you for your service
General-Nann-E-Goat-Funny-Photo.jpeg

Just saw a video of a guy who found his doggo in a field and when he called him a strange dog and an unknown goat came with. Anyone have the source? All I can find are Twitter videos that are probably several people removed.

Don't fail me now, internets!

Last edited:
yeah, i know the feeling...after a recent windows update. i was welcomed to a pic of goats in a tree, and reminded of this thread....couldn't find the pic on my comp though....kinda busted a weepy at it though....

That's it!

Incident was 5 months ago... How didn't this come up in this thread already?

Sure, it only took about 15 minutes to find on request, but I needed this in my life 5 months ago.

Internet, I feel a little let down.

not to get off topic, but are they edible?

quote from some website says:

"Twisted Suri Alpaca Ranch is one of the first operations to create a true livestock model by utilizing all aspects of the alpaca ”“ from fiber to meat to leather to compost. “I believe that it’s not right to put an animal down for just one product. It’s disrespectful to throw waste away,” says Welck. “The hides are turned into leather, the organs are freeze-dried for pet treats and I mix the alpaca manure with coffee grounds and make my own vermicompost. I really use everything, from one end of this animal to the other.”

"Twisted Suri Alpaca Ranch is one of the first operations to create a true livestock model by utilizing all aspects of the alpaca ”“ from fiber to meat to leather to compost. “I believe that it’s not right to put an animal down for just one product. It’s disrespectful to throw waste away,” says Welck. “The hides are turned into leather, the organs are freeze-dried for pet treats and I mix the alpaca manure with coffee grounds and make my own vermicompost. I really use everything, from one end of this animal to the other.”

Most creatures in this world are eatable, even *I'm* eatable! But that is called "cannibalism," my dear children, and is in fact frowned upon in most societies.

Some parts of the Dolly LLama may be better than others...

I know people eating is cannibalism....But what would it be called if someone just freeze dried you for pet treats? lol

I call it a lot of work when I could just go to the market and pick up a box of Milk bones.
Now if we are talking about doing that to my "contractor" who did my house, I call it a great idea!
Pass the curing salt, and the number of a local animal shelter .

Back