• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Connecticut Picobrew Zymatic, PicoPro, PicoStill and lots of extras for sale - CT/New England only

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WWJPD

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I am selling off my Picobrew stuff as I got some bigger equipment for my brewery.

Picobrew Zymatic bought in 2016, did about 22 brews on it from looking at my history.
Taken good care of it. The PicoPro was part of one of their kickstarters in 2017. The Picostill came in 2018 and I've only used it a few times. There are lots of other accessories that go along with it and everything you need to brew.

• Picobrew Zymatic + 5Gal brewing keg + keg koozy and accessories.
  • 1 brand new Zymatic step filter. I have 2 extra but one has a leak in it.
  • Stainless mesh grain basket for Zymatic to make clean out and filtering easier
  • PicoPro + Pico brewing "keg" + keg koozy + Sous Vide adapter
  • PicoStill + Picostill brewing "keg"
  • 4 PicoFerm monitors, 2 still new in box
  • Jaded Brewing Corny Pillar + stand
  • 2 Picobrew serving kegs
  • 1 Picobrew serving keg CO2 regulator
  • 2 1.75gal corny kegs
  • 7 Picopaks for PicoPro(all from early to mid 2018, see labels pic)
  • Zymatic cleaning tablets -
  • Extra "in" line blue mesh filter
  • 2.5gal Better Bottle fermenter

See all the pics. Feel free to ask any questions. I will gladly work with you to transfer ownership to you with Picobrew. Their customer service has always been helpfull and I hate to part with this stuff.

There is too much to ship so this has to be a pickup. I'm willing to meet within an hour of CT, but will need a $50 deposit. I'm not going to break up the package at this point.

$1200 for the package.

IMG_8530.jpg IMG_8531.jpg IMG_8532.jpg IMG_8534.jpg IMG_8536.jpg IMG_8537.jpg IMG_8538.jpg IMG_8540.jpg IMG_8541.jpg IMG_8558.jpg

great deal, if you decide to part out. I would be interested in the following.
  • Stainless mesh grain basket for Zymatic to make clean out and filtering easier
  • PicoStill + Picostill brewing "keg"
  • 4 PicoFerm monitors, 2 still new in box
  • Jaded Brewing Corny Pillar + stand
  • 1 Picobrew serving keg CO2 regulator
  • 2 1.75gal corny kegs
  • Extra "in" line blue mesh filter
Cheers and good luck....

Latest posts

Back