Outlets on Panel energized when switches in off position. Help

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aquaman02

Reaction score
Just finished up wiring everything on the Auber Cube, but, I have 108v to the pump outlets in the back when my switches are in the off position. When I turn them on, the illumination works correctly and I get the correct 120v to the pump outlets. What might be wrong? They are 22mm illuminated switches.

Is there a schematic of the design with the assembly instructions. Kind of hard for others to diagnose if they don't know what's inside the box.

Brew on :mug:

Here is the wiring schematic from Auber. The only difference is they gave me illuminated switches. Page 10 and 11 show the switches and the way I wired them.

Attachments

• KIT-CUBE1_Wiring_Diagram.pdf
    235.5 KB · Views: 49
  • KIT-CUBE1_Installation_Guide.pdf
    2 MB · Views: 43
Last edited:
Auber sent me a new diagram. Seems to be completely different wiring based on using illuminated switches. Also will be incorporating a volt/amp meter into the panel. Auber customer service has been phenomenal.

Attachments

• KIT-CUBE1 Wiring Diagram v2.2 (for illuminated pump switch+DVA-120).pdf
    314.4 KB · Views: 47
So, wired it up according to the new diagram and works great. Still need make up the element 10/3 cable and then do a test run with water for the element and my two riptide pumps.

Back