OntarioBeerKegs.com amazing to deal with!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

StittsvilleJames

Reaction score
I would like people to know about a recent experience I had with OntarioBeerKegs.com, and heartily endorse them.

On Saturday I purchased a sightglass, thermometer combo from them for my BK. I placed my order, and then sent a quick email to ask if they included vinyl decals to mark the glass. Three minutes later (on a Saturday!) I got a reply from them, explaining that "No, no decals were included but gave some suggestions about getting some."

Today I got home and my sightglass had arrived. Unfortunately, when I opened it up, the glass was cracked and broken. I sent them an email about it to find out how to go about returning it, and again got an email a few minutes later (4 minutes this time, the service is really going South! lol).

I was told that they didn't want me to ship it back, but would like some pictures of the packaging. They didn't even ask to see the damage to the sightglass (I sent a couple photos of it too though). Patrick said he wanted to see the packaging so he could learn from it and prevent problems in the future, which screams "guy who cares about his customers" to me.

I can't blame the packaging, because it was filled with bubblewrap, and can only assume it was either a freak accident, broken before it was even shipped out, or some *****ecanoe at CanadaPost tossing packages around and not caring.

They also told me they would send me a new sightglass (before even seeing the pictures) and without making me jump through any hoops. I've dealt with enough large companies to know that many of them will gladly inconvenience you until you give up, and it is refrshing to deal with a company who seems genuinely concerned about making their customers happy!

So, to sum up, OBK awesome, Canada Post crappy, James Happy, and life is good.

Cheers!

Back