Old School

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ize

Reaction score
Hi, my name is Ize. I've been a member since 2006 and became a Lifetime in either 06' or 07'... don't really remember. Haven't brewed in ages. Still have all my gear. May need it now more than ever.... Stumbled across a batch of hangover helper I kind of forgot about, which made me think of HBT and thought I'd share. And yeah, of course I'm going to try it....

Brew on Ladies and Gents....:rock:

upload_2020-3-27_17-9-2.png

is that a pelicle, or still active krausen after ~13 years? lol

and i'm still a newbie!

edit: and if you WERE lifetime, that's kinda miss advertising! ;) we should all get a beer kit! (joking)

Last edited:
is that a pelicle, or still active krausen after ~13 years? lol

and i'm still a newbie!

edit: and if you WERE lifetime, that's kinda miss advertising! ;) we should all get a beer kit! (joking)

It's something, not quite sure. Dug out the hydrometer and got it cleaned up and thinking I'm going to test it tonight....

Hell, it could be the CORO-CURE for all I know!:rock:

if you didn't keep the air lock full for 13 years, i'd guess it could be a mother of vinegar......(but would still be good for cooking, it says apple wine on it? so maybe apple cider vinegar?)

Back