Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Teams that have won a playoff game in this still young decade:

Texans, Titans, Vikings, seachickens, 49ers, KC, packers, Bills, Rams, Buccs, Ravens, ain'ts, Browns, and Bengals.

Well now, looks like A-Ron can practice his golf swing starting tomorrow! :D
Didn't really believe Jimmy G and Co could pull off a win up in the truly Frozen Tundra but there they are...

1642912251236.jpeg

Well this was one hella wild football weekend with only KC preventing a total wipe-out of favorites across the board.
And wrt the KC-Buffalo game: probably the worst defensive play by both sides in the same game in my memory.
At 14 seconds I looked at my Spousal Unit and said "This still isn't over yet!" o_O

And wrt the KC-Buffalo game: probably the worst defensive play by both sides in the same game in my memory.

2003 season - AFC Divisional - Colts @ Chiefs - zero punts the entire game - I could be wrong but I think there was only one field goal and the Chiefs kicked it... end up losing the game for it. looked it up and I was wrong about the field goal, but it was definitely a terrible defensive performance

Baker Mayfield's apparent strong suit is acting in cute commercials.

ANYway....what's the general consensus on who makes it to the Super Bowl?
I suspect KC will be playing the Rams a couple of weeks from now...

Not obnoxious or trash talking, but I'd love to see Stafford get a reward for the dumpster fires he's had to endure throughout his career.

Multiple reports are saying that Tom Brady is retiring. Guy's got nothing left to prove to anyone. I'd rather see him go out like this, at relatively the top of his game, rather than stumble out in mediocrity, like some others I've seen.... (Ben, Mannings (certainly the other one, but Payton was done till he got his |HGH (sorry, his wife did... yeah, right.,)), arguably Drew brees...)

Watching Mahomes choke himself out in a championship game was unexpected but I'm cool with it :p Good for Cincy, that city could use the gift...
I'm not complaining. But honestly, Mahomes is one of the last guys you'd expect to make a mistake when the cards are on the line; he's usually as cool as a cucumber, and he's got enough guys around him that make things happen. Like the quote from Burrows, "usually when you lose the flip to those guys, you're going home."

Ok, no way around it, that's a hella sick burn right there :D
BUT! Noone should forget that TB12 owns all of the stats and is unlikely to be topped, evah.

I'm just waiting to read that Kraft signed Brady to a one day contract for 2022 so he can officially retire as a Patriot on Opening Day...

Cheers!

Back