Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welll...don't know who "he" is, but I was definitely not bragging about today's win.
If Fitzy didn't throw three picks who knows how the game would have ended.

Anyway...if I was the Patriots QB coach I'd work on Cam's arm slot. He's ending up at his ear and zooming linemen's helmets as a result.
He had at least two balls batted down at the line (may have been more, frankly the whole game was playing in the background in my office) and if he's going to exploit Edelman across the middle/under coverage he needs to get the ball over the line but still down to the little dude's reach.

Brady, otoh, finishes high - about the limit of extension without sacrificing power. That was the result of years of dink'n'dunk passes. Cam should watch Brady film for a few hundred hours if that's what it takes to get it....

Welll...don't know who "he" is, but I was definitely not bragging about today's win.
If Fitzy didn't throw three picks who knows how the game would have ended.

Anyway...if I was the Patriots QB coach I'd work on Cam's arm slot. He's ending up at his ear and zooming linemen's helmets as a result.
He had at least two balls batted down at the line (may have been more, frankly the whole game was playing in the background in my office) and if he's going to exploit Edelman across the middle/under coverage he needs to get the ball over the line but still down to the little dude's reach.

Brady, otoh, finishes high - about the limit of extension without sacrificing power. That was the result of years of dink'n'dunk passes. Cam should watch Brady film for a few hundred hours if that's what it takes to get it....

tl;dr

Well, I read three words and knew it would be way worse than any KentEspn88 "analysis"...

Meh. As an erudite contributor, you're pretty much a no-op on HBT. Not sure why you even bother...

Speaking of those easily forgotten, I am totally not missing Brady...

Patriots are pretty good. I mean still couldn’t cover even given a TD to start the game , but not a bad lil squad over there.

Other than telling Az’s mom to stfu so I can get some sleep... I just wanna say that Dallas has to be one of the worst teams the NFL has fielded in a bunch of years

I wouldn’t be surprised it this is the start of the end of the season. Especially not surprised Scam Newton is a part of it

Back