Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
if for now other reason than you secretly missed watching your hero this recent Super Bowl ...

We all know that most of you will post hate in public forums, and that you secretly have a small shrine at home in respect of his achievements

hahahaha! Just noticed Paulie's post got spiked :D

Anyway, in case it somehow went unnoticed, it's all about mobile QBs now. While I bet Belichick would jump at it if offered, SF has what they need to fill the stadium and sell tv subs already and I don't see trading a young, fairly mobile QB with decent skills for a statue who is eventually gonna shatter...

Cheers!

hahahaha! Just noticed Paulie's post got spiked :D

Anyway, in case it somehow went unnoticed, it's all about mobile QBs now. While I bet Belichick would jump at it if offered, SF has what they need to fill the stadium and sell tv subs already and I don't see trading a young, fairly mobile QB with decent skills for a statue who is eventually gonna shatter...

Cheers!
I thought the kaeprnick experiment was done?

Kaepernick was a good QB who has been out of the game too long to make a decent comeback.

I'll always fondly remember the time he made the Clay Matthews led packer defense look silly.

Kaepernick was a good QB who has been out of the game too long to make a decent comeback.

I'll always fondly remember the time he made the Clay Matthews led packer defense look silly.

Matthews had a couple good seasons but then never figured out how to adjust his game once the league took notice. Should have been traded or released way before they let him walk.

Losing track of the years?
I thought Matthews was a total stud and a serious force for GB for a long time before he left.
Certainly more than "a couple good seasons"...

I don't think the freaking hippie ever cut his hair.

He was also one of the biggest whiners after the Aaron Rodgers rule was implemented. If you don't want them throwing a flag every time you get in a QBs zipcode, maybe tell your QB not to whine so much when he gets hurt on a legal hit.

Darn, I wanted NE to sign him to a big contract with lots of guaranteed money.

It's the season for bad trades. Houston and Arizona, Buffalo and Minnesota... Who will be next?

You think Mrs and Mr Gisele want to be in Florida?
I'd think San Diego is more their style. And now that Rivers is gone...

Florida would have been the last place I thought he would want to be but here we are. Very confused about this signing. Maybe the only team willing to give him the money he wants and he just really wants to play without BB??

Florida would have been the last place I thought he would want to be but here we are. Very confused about this signing. Maybe the only team willing to give him the money he wants and he just really wants to play without BB??

No state personal income tax in Florida, and what, ~5% in Massachusetts?

It's all about the money. Not surprising. Brady has been selfish his whole career. :D

Hoppy still jelly after all these rings - err, years :D

If Brady survives intact through whatever passes as the 2020 NFL season, good for him.
Imnsfho, he'd should have retired...

Tommy is 77 years old, just left an offense he’s been in for 20 years to then learn a whole new one... but don’t worry, if there is one thing Brady is the master of, it’s quickly being on the same page as his receivers. (Ooooooopph)

Russell Wilson just donated a million meals. Not dollars, meals. Meanwhile, The most overrated QB on planet just moved to effing Florida to make more money. Class act, I tell ya.

But so many rings!

That’s not fair though... Brady doesn’t actually have a signed contract right now so technically he’s unemployed. The guy had to worry about feeding his own family first. I think we can all understand that.

So because Joe Montana probably wouldn’t be all that great under center right now, he’s no longer among the league greats?

That’s just dumb.

Brady is the GOAT and there is no debate. Anyone who doesn’t see it that way is an idiot.

Unfortunately, I think he’s going to be brutal to watch in Tampa Bay... and that is not any kind of sour grapes. It’s just time for him to hang them up and everything else with that situation is dramatically stacked against him.

Back