Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No state personal income tax in Florida, and what, ~5% in Massachusetts?

It's all about the money. Not surprising. Brady has been selfish his whole career. :D

Yeah no state income tax in FL but he still pays tax in all the other states he plays. He's probably saving 2% of his salary by moving to FL. It isn't about the money. It is about having more control and being without BB.

Russell Wilson just donated a million meals. Not dollars, meals. Meanwhile, The most overrated QB on planet just moved to effing Florida to make more money. Class act, I tell ya.

But so many rings!
Not amused. Plus it's probably vegan
920x920%20(1).jpeg

This is all just an effort to take money from Tampa Bay. These are one year contracts, and how likely is it that there will even be a season this year?

Aaron Rodgers on PatMcAfeeShow: "We haven't picked a skill player in the first round in 15 years, so that would be kind of cool."

Rodgers says whoever the pick is, he'll track down his phone number and welcome him to the team tonight -- if the Packers don't trade out.

Love is, in fact, a skill player.

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha
[breath]
Hahahahahahahahahahahaha

NHL season was cancelled and MLB never got started this year.

For a few hours each day over the next couple days I'm going to pretend that football is going to continue like normal.

And I'm going to make fun of the packers for doing dumb things, like drafting a QB in thee first round when their current QB is under contract for the next four years or so.

Winningest coach in NFL history. Miami is still ahead in the series between them and new england. 56-53. Thanks to a brilliant game by Eli Manning, the only coach to lead his team to a superb owl win to cap off an undefeated season.

I'm no Shula fan, but it's nice to remember the ways he has Bellicheat beat.

Oh - and the Patriots got slapped again. One Megabuck and a 3rd rounder next draft.
Pretty expensive for something even the league admitted was benign and unrelated to football operations, but it's the Patriots and Belichick, and there are 31 jealous owners out there, so...

what are you insecure losers going to do without Brady? He's going to do well this year...how are you going to handle that? Should be interesting the complete nonsense you guys come up with this year. Can't wait, actually I can

Easy there. With no pre-season, we're gonna need to play ourselves into shape here ;)

Anyway...Fitzpatrick did his thing royally, so the New England Patriots won.
18-0 baby, here we come! :ban: :ban: :ban:

Latest posts

Back