Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wonder if they will start writing some articles about the potential landing spot for Tom Brady in free agency soon. It would be interesting to find out what former players, coaches and executives think.

Sooo.. fuctards with your petty allegiance. Who, WHO shall win the crown!? I choose the walrus. Plus he deserves it and SF will get wore out in the 2nd half

I have to agree, all signs point to a good game.
I mean, not New England Patriots good - ffs, all of their SB wins and losses were one score last possession deals - and 28-3 will never be topped for amazing endings.
But still, should be worth the time...

Cheers!

I have to agree, all signs point to a good game.
I mean, not New England Patriots good - ffs, all of their SB wins and losses were one score last possession deals - and 28-3 will never be topped for amazing endings.
But still, should be worth the time...

I preferred the endings of the Manning vs Brady superb owls.

IMG_0814.JPG

Pass the guac.

I gotta confess, I enjoyed the half time show. 20 minutes of lithe young things (or close enough in the case of the stars ;)) cavorting around to upbeat latin tunes doesn't suck.

As for the game, not bad so far...

Jimmy G just brought a team within shouting distance of a superb owl win. Tom Brady might retire.

Belicheat got hosed in that trade.

If Shanahan can get Jimmy that close to winning it all, and you think that Belicheat is so much better, and Brady is close to ending or has ended his time as the starter in NE, then maybe Belicheat should have kept Jimmy and let Brady go.

It was short sighted.

We've been saying...maybe I'll shoot a an email to another Mod to see if we can rid ourselves of this troll. He shouldn't be here

Back