Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
image.php

lol! :D
Still - and I'm being totally cereal - there's something to be said about not having anything to get stressed about vis a vis football over the next two weeks...

Aaron Rodgers could not be more of a total sham. I’m sure it was, once again, absolutely everyone else’s fault... like it is every year.

I hope Dallas stomps the fcku out of the Packers next year and Mike McCarthy spends the entire forth quarter flipping Rodgers off.

Last edited:
Aaron Rodgers could not be more of a total sham. I’m sure it was, once, absolutely everyone else’s fault... like it is every year.

I hope Dallas stomps the fcku out of the Packers next year and Mike McCarthy spends the entire forth quarter flipping Rodgers off.

*yawn*

Only way they'll meet is in the playoffs. Dallas next year is at best 8-8. Which will probably be good enough to win the NFC East.

Aaron Rodgers could not be more of a total sham. I’m sure it was, once, absolutely everyone else’s fault... like it is every year.

So angry...

Packers suck, but I feel like I need to point out that Rodgers has more post season wins this decade than Brady.

Also, as someone pointed out already, I don't think that those two teams play each other next season. NFC (l)east just played the NFCN this season, and both teams finished with different standings within their divisions. So unless they both end up in the playoffs (and I hope neither do), I don't think we'll see that scenario play out, yet.

And I'll end with... That GB team was the worst 13-3 team I've ever seen. Could have swung to 8-8 almost every single game. Somewhere in this god forsaken thread I chose SF and KC / Baltimore to Superbowl.

In the meantime, all the other teams this GB stockholder won over that you homers root for; your team still blew worse

Uhhh. I dont know if you heard but... Kobe died.

I don’t see how they could possibly hold the Super Bowl in a time like this.

Kobe would've wanted the game to go on, especially since, and I quote, "the fvcking Patriots aren't in it"...that's the kind of compassionate man he was.

speaking of fish markets...yo mamma charges $20.19

A double blind retrospective analysis was conducted of HBT readers to determine if long term subscribers (defined as membership for longer than one year) were more annoyed by your posts than n00bs ( defined as membership for less than one year)

In this study the following primary outcome criteria were used...

1. Throwing to laptop across the living room
after reading your posts.
2. Audible (able to pass a DOT 5’ Whisper test)
cursing after reading your posts.
3. Total avoidance of all threads in which you
have posted.

I’m not going to boor everyone with confidence intervals, log rank testing, randomization and hazard ratios because, frankly, the only ones who really understand that **** are geeks like you.

However, the clear majority of readers agree that you have your head so far up your ass that if you fart you’ll blow your socks off.

p.s. Mom says “Hi!”

Back