Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
250px-Hyperbolic_triangle.svg.png

As opposed to Seattle and much of the west coast. Hoppy must love homelessness, heroin, and crime.

Chicago is a cesspool but I’d take most of the Midwest over the west coast any day. And aside from Boston to DC, the rest of the East coast is pretty nice.

Well you’re a fvcking idiot then

Oh don't listen to the NE fans. You don't have to conform to their definition of obnoxious trash talk.

I don't think I've ever insulted anyone's mother in this thread.

x
As opposed to Seattle and much of the west coast. Hoppy must love homelessness, heroin, and crime.

Chicago is a cesspool but I’d take most of the Midwest over the west coast any day. And aside from Boston to DC, the rest of the East coast is pretty nice.
did a search on 'Hoppy' and this is what the great Google turns up

71qFqv97MmL._SY445_.jpg

Hoppy heroes, eh?

hoppy-coasters-1-450x381.jpg

sqauking about SeaBirds, huh?

Coincidence? I think NOT!

Looks like Tennessee remembered that they aren't actually good enough to be a playoff team today.

KC took their time remembering that they are.

I never thought I'd enjoy San Fran beating GB like I did when Kaepernick made Clay Matthews look foolish.

Cram it up your cramhole, LaFleur!!!

Can't we all just enjoy that this year the superb owl will not include NE, NO, or GB?

And that appearing in the superb owl is the quarterback that NE traded away because they'd rather ride with a quarterback who is almost ready to collect social security?

No. I was genuinely curious why the opening spread favored KC.
Given the noise from your general direction wrt sports betting I thought you might actually have something worthwhile to contribute for a change.

nvm...

Back