Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Let's get back to more meaningful topics like 1) how awesome the Pats are, regardless of how badly Hernandez has been framed (no arrest yet!!) and 2) the over/under on how many Seahawks get busted for PEDs this year. I think it should be set at five and a half.

Proof CFB is a pathetic joke: Tim Tebow won the Heisman trophy.

In real sports trash talk, despite Bellikraft trying to weaken the offense, our defense is going to embarrass the NFL this year. Worried about Peyton and Welker? I would be, if mannings passing game didn't look as retarded as his little brothers face. Flacco will become the next Sanchez. Texans will always be a joke. Seattle will return to Pete Carroll mediocrity.

Hopefully this gets us back on track.

since we are all making ridiculous statements, here go

the dolphins will be winning the division over the pats this year! let the non-sense reasoning as to why im an idiot begin haha

thats all you have to say after making that very realistic statement cape? kinda disappointed, i was trying to get an argument rolling again but ok

I guess I shouldn't knock the Seahawks since, last year they won the.... the.... ummmm.

The game against the Patriots...remember Dick Sherman picked Brady and RW threw a dagger bomb to Rice for the win. Ring a bell at all?

brady.jpg

I love how fans of awful teams cling to their fluke win over the Pats. Why don't you just say "the Patriots are the most dominant team of the last decade +, and this win gives us at least one highlight in an otherwise worthless season."

i dont love how pats fans think every other team is terrible, guess what, the pats didnt seem to be in the SB this year, sooooo.. . . . .. .. .. . kinda seems like that means there ARE other teams that are good, including the seahawks. marshawn lynch would run over anybody that you think the pats have to run the ball, any day of the week, and that is FACT

almost, cant really rule out AP here after the season he just had. but yes marshawn is probably 2nd

No hes #1 Ex: Parity.

Also how can the fins win the division when they have to beat out the J E T S for last place.

BEASTMODE!!!! Oh... (jerk off jerk off jerk off).... Ohhhhhh... Lynch is a MONSTER!! He had a cool TD run four years ago!!! Uhhh... excuse me while I lather up!!!!

(taking a bow)

Thank you!! Thank you!!! That was a little skit I like to call, "Online Seahawk's fans".

i dont love how pats fans think every other team is terrible, guess what, the pats didnt seem to be in the SB this year, sooooo.. . . . .. .. .. . kinda seems like that means there ARE other teams that are good, including the seahawks. marshawn lynch would run over anybody that you think the pats have to run the ball, any day of the week, and that is FACT

Neither of the Harbaugh ass holes deserved to be in that superbowl. It was worse than the colts bears superbowl! The kings of *****ebaggery in an epic showdown of meh.

I would take Vereen, Ridley, or Woodhead over Lynch all day, every single game. The guy puts up numbers because he's the only weapon the seahawks have. I'm still pissed little Danny Woodhead is gone.

Do we need to dust off the Parity wheel and Redzone to prove his point. I'm willing to go down that train wreck again.

Neither of the Harbaugh ass holes deserved to be in that superbowl. It was worse than the colts bears superbowl! The kings of *****ebaggery in an epic showdown of meh.

I would take Vereen, Ridley, or Woodhead over Lynch all day, every single game. The guy puts up numbers because he's the only weapon the seahawks have. I'm still pissed little Danny Woodhead is gone.

This is why you shouldn't do drugs.

DesertBrew said:
All the positive things about OR are negated because of hipster Mecca and crap winter weather

You haven't gotten out much since you moved here, have you...? If OR is hipster Mecca, we're their Wailing Wall. And the winters.... WTF?!?! Seriously need to get outside more, homie :D

Do we need to dust off the Parity wheel and Redzone to prove his point. I'm willing to go down that train wreck again.

haaaaaaahahahaha!!

hoppy's wheel of stupidity!

that was priceless.

but, see, the packers beat the bears, but then the bears beat the vikings.....parity!!!

both of the harbaughs were deserving of being there, both were almost there last year too have you forgotten already? both coaches are doing the nfl good and showing that you dont have to be old as **** to be a great coach. why would you be pissed you lost a rb would had like 300 yards last year? you do need to lay off the heavy drugs if you think russell wilson, sidney rice, and about half the defense is not a weapon for the seahawks, go check last years stats. try watching more than one game a week and you will realize THERE ARE MORE GOOD TEAMS THAN JUST THE PATS!

NO!! it isn't an indicator of ANYTHING!!!!!

the only thing it indicates is that each team has at least one win and one loss. THAT, my ditch-digging friend, IS FING IT.

no other conclusions can be drawn from your circle jerk, except that you are undoubtedly in the center of it.

oh man, self quote for the win.

both of the harbaughs were deserving of being there, both were almost there last year too have you forgotten already? both coaches are doing the nfl good and showing that you dont have to be old as **** to be a great coach. why would you be pissed you lost a rb would had like 300 yards last year? you do need to lay off the heavy drugs if you think russell wilson, sidney rice, and about half the defense is not a weapon for the seahawks, go check last years stats. try watching more than one game a week and you will realize THERE ARE MORE GOOD TEAMS THAN JUST THE PATS!

Haha. I believe Tomlin proved you can be a young successful coach years ago. The Harbaugh brothers are 2 spoiled brats. Tomlin earned my respect, I will never have anything good to say about the Harbaughs.

You've apparently never seen Woodhead. He averaged somewhere around 5 yards/carry and 10 yards/catch. He's got versatility and made clutch plays. He shared the field with Welker, Gronk, Hernandez, 2 solid rbs; of course he's not going to have huge numbers.

I would love to watch more games, but most of the teams out there are pretty god-awful! :D

Holy sht... How long did it take you to copy and paste all of thise quotes??

You should find a hobby or something
To the first one, learning to use the tools HBT gives you makes it easy. I didn't copy/paste any of them. Just clicked the quote button once each til I was ready to post. To the second, I get paid to do this so... Well, sucks to be you.

green bay...."fair weather fans".
I'm willing to wager than many of the GB fans in Wisconsin are legit... They weren't the ones I was referencing and I don't have a problem with them. Care to guess how many GB jerseys were spotted just where I worked the week after they won the super bow. (Central Alabama based)? I'll give you a hint, it's more than 6 and less than 36. This year so far it's been about 50/50 peppered with Ravens and 49er jerseys. Coincidently, many of the "fans" I saw wearing Rodgers jerseys were wearing 49er jerseys come mid playoffs after the second year in a row of getting ousted in convincing fashion.

THERE ARE MORE GOOD TEAMS THAN JUST THE PATS!
Not when you live in Massachusetts. In fact, if you live in Massachusetts, you probably also believe the world is flat and everyone else is just shoehorned in on the bottom of side of it.

Haha. I believe Tomlin proved you can be a young successful coach years ago. The Harbaugh brothers are 2 spoiled brats. Tomlin earned my respect, I will never have anything good to say about the Harbaughs.

You've apparently never seen Woodhead. He averaged somewhere around 5 yards/carry and 10 yards/catch. He's got versatility and made clutch plays. He shared the field with Welker, Gronk, Hernandez, 2 solid rbs; of course he's not going to have huge numbers.

I would love to watch more games, but most of the teams out there are pretty god-awful! :D

Tomlin has done ok for himself but I don't think he's done spectacular by any means. Frankly, it seems like much of his success was built and tailored for him by Cowher before he departed. That said, Woodhead owns. I feel like I'm watching a Leprechaun running the ball every time he gets it and he makes the most out of many of his carries/catches.

I'm willing to wager than many of the GB fans in Wisconsin are legit... They weren't the ones I was referencing and I don't have a problem with that. Care to guess how many GB jerseys were spotted just where I worked the week after they won the super bow. (Central Alabama based)? I'll give you a hint, it's more than 6 and less than 36. This year so far it's been about 50/50 peppered with Ravens and 49er jerseys. Coincidently, many of the "fans" I saw wearing Rodgers jerseys were wearing 49er jerseys come mid playoffs after the second year in a row of getting ousted in convincing fashion.

you're getting cause and effect mixed up.

People around you are being idiots because you live in Central Alabama, not because they are fairweather fans.

as your 7yr old to explain it.

Latest posts

Back