Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
To the first one, learning to use the tools HBT gives you makes it easy. I didn't copy/paste any of them. Just clicked the quote button once each til I was ready to post. To the second, I get paid to do this so... Well, sucks to be you.

I'm willing to wager than many of the GB fans in Wisconsin are legit... They weren't the ones I was referencing and I don't have a problem with them. Care to guess how many GB jerseys were spotted just where I worked the week after they won the super bow. (Central Alabama based)? I'll give you a hint, it's more than 6 and less than 36. This year so far it's been about 50/50 peppered with Ravens and 49er jerseys. Coincidently, many of the "fans" I saw wearing Rodgers jerseys were wearing 49er jerseys come mid playoffs after the second year in a row of getting ousted in convincing fashion.

Not when you live in Massachusetts. In fact, if you live in Massachusetts, you probably also believe the world is flat and everyone else is just shoehorned in on the bottom of side of it.

Zzzz..... zzzzzz.... zzzz

Haha. I believe Tomlin proved you can be a young successful coach years ago. The Harbaugh brothers are 2 spoiled brats. Tomlin earned my respect, I will never have anything good to say about the Harbaughs.

You've apparently never seen Woodhead. He averaged somewhere around 5 yards/carry and 10 yards/catch. He's got versatility and made clutch plays. He shared the field with Welker, Gronk, Hernandez, 2 solid rbs; of course he's not going to have huge numbers.

I would love to watch more games, but most of the teams out there are pretty god-awful! :D

cuz the harbaughs dad just gave them the keys to the superbowl right? haha there guys are far from spoiled. in this day and age, you cannot be a head coach for more than a year if you suck at your job, these two coaches do not suck by any means! i have seen woodhead play many times and think he is a great player, but not for the pats because of the reasons you listed, therefore you really shouldnt be upset he is gone, he will have a better career because of it

you're getting cause and effect mixed up.

People around you are being idiots because you live in Central Alabama, not because they are fairweather fans.

as your 7yr old to explain it.

Well, there is actually a specific reason I theorize their being like that but I'm not bringing it up here. That said, I think that cheese cap of yours is starting to bleed through and clog the vessels in your brain. You should get that checked.

I don't know if I'm ready to declare the Harbaughs great coaches... But they are the type of coaches that excel in the current trendy system layouts. I'm just not convinced that will persist for long periods of time.

i think they proved themselves in the past 2 years. it is hard enough to get to the divisional playoffs, let alone both of them doing this. then they followed that up with both of them going to the superbowl, doesnt get much greater than that for a couple newer nfl coaches. obviously they still have to win but i dont think that will be a issue with the organizations they are with

do you not like when we talk about nfl, we can go back to cfb if youd like. i play by your rules and you still cry, pathetic

You may be right but I'll continue to be skeptical for a few years. The wildcat was hot for a season or two also but it flopped almost as quick as it became hot.

do you not like when we talk about nfl, we can go back to cfb if youd like. i play by your rules and you still cry, pathetic

He's a Pats fan. What did you expect? It's a damn good thing they won those 3 Super Bowls early in the aughts'. Cause otherwise they'd have nothing to brag about just like this year's end of season choke will prove. Kudos on the obnoxious though Cape. Bravo. Just bravo...

He's a Pats fan. What did you expect? It's a damn good thing they won those 3 Super Bowls early in the aughts'. Cause otherwise they'd have nothing to brag about just like this year's end of season choke will prove. Kudos on the obnoxious though Cape. Bravo. Just bravo...

LOL... and yeah... they've done nuthin' since the last Super Bowl win.

You should stick to the college football thread son. The adults are posting in this thread.

dont be so butt hurt cuz they beat you on the way to the championship!

... know what butt hurt is... trying to look up the last time the Dolphins won a playoff game, realizing it was before the invention of effin computers, and then having to look it up at the library on microfiche. My fckin' library card had expired about eight years ago.

that sucked.

i realize they arent that great, and am not butt hurt about it, hense why i am proud of being a fan and made it my name on here. i have even spoken about how they havent been great lately on this thread. if you really think this thread is full of "adults", this is the biggest group of man babies ive ever seen. you didnt even try to comment about me playing by your rules and you still have nothing to argue back, just complain through your very original "sucks eggs" like comments and try to change the subject, very adult like if you ask me

"aren't that great"?!?!?! BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! "arent' that great" he says!!!

Oh stop!! Oh... my stomach!!! AAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!

The Dolphins had a nice cameo in the Ace Ventura movie...so they have that

AND... and.. they just changed their logo to an even more fierce looking dolphin.. GRRRRRRRRRRRR...

and don't forget Gloria Estephan... that's cool.

the rhythm is gonna get you... rhythm is gonna get you... rhythm is gonna get yooooooooou TO-NIGHT!!!! :ban:

the pats only won the division twice before brady and belichick, only won their conference 4 times, and no superbowls may i remind you. has your tiny brain forgotten the greatest NFL team in history!? the 72 dolphins, or maybe one of the greatest franchise QB's of all time in dan marino? and i even know your next arguement, marino never won a ring, so cant mention that now. anything else?

I'm curious what you think they've done... Consistent Division championships I'll give you but given their division, it's not like it's terribly difficult. They even made it to a few Super Bowls... Once with an exemplary record setting record in fact... They then proceeded to choke and cough it up to the weaker of the Manning brothers... (I say that loosely given a stellar playoff record but still... They still have to manage to MAKE it to the playoffs for that to help.) In short, at least until the recent couple seasons, their Defense has been strong enough that an offense as dominant as they seemed to be should have accomplished far more. Personally I consider that an example of them underachieving. They should have, at the very least, won one more SB between 2004-2009.

Inventions of computers? I had a computer built in the early 80s before Hobbly Marino squared off against San Fran and got beat. I think your history is off.

inventions of computers? I had a computer built in the early 80s before hobbly marino squared off against san fran and got beat.

wow!

cool story.jpg

the pats only won the division twice before brady and belichick, only won their conference 4 times, and no superbowls may i remind you. has your tiny brain forgotten the greatest NFL team in history!? the 72 dolphins, or maybe one of the greatest franchise QB's of all time in dan marino? and i even know your next arguement, marino never won a ring, so cant mention that now. anything else?

just making sure you have seen this, i know how you like to avoid real facts and replace them with your own

No, i was intentionally ignoring your ridiculously stupid "but we won one SB before most of the people on this thread were born!!" Argument... Which was only slightly less sad than your "i already said it out loud so you can't mention an undeniable and 100% relevant fact!!" debate tactic.

I think tomorrow I will stop not giving a crap about college football just long enough to enjoy Oregon getting smacked down by the NCAA for buying their way to the (almost but not quite) top.

Then I'll go back to not caring.

ESPN insiders released their 2016 power rankings.

1, 49ers
2, Packers
3, Seahawks
4, Ravens
5, Patriots

Latest posts

Back