Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Texans proved last week that they can stop a QB who relies on screens and fluttering checkdowns. If they can figure out a plan to deal with illegal pick plays they have a real shot IMHO.

Yawn. Seriously though, the current 16 point spread is WAY too much. It's lose/lose for the pats, all the pressure is gonna be on them.

Belichick has no effs to give wrt spreads.

That said, of course all the pressure is on the Patriots.
Houston's playing with house money, and the Pats are the dreadnought favorite to go to the Superbowl.

If Houston loses it's a big fat "meh". If the Patriots lose the earth will shake...

Cheers!

For an NFL team to be a double digit favorite in vagas is saying something. Vegas is beggin for your money. Pats are the lock of the weekend.

Not much of a TV guy, but it's hard not to like Marshawn lynch after watching his Tanked episode. Not sure when it was from.

Yeah, good dude and funny as hell. Did I ever tell you guys he ran harder than anyone else?

Have you seen this?

[ame]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0IY_V2jN3PQ[/ame]

Patriots team formed 1959 in the minor league AFL (worse than NCAAF). Joined the big boy league in 1970 merger. Seahawks formed 1974.

Looks pretty much the same to me. Both must be bandwagon fans via this lense

"Seems to me that both Seattle and New England have head coaches who's last names have vowels in them... so both must have bandwagon fans through the prism of this dumbazzery"

Too bad the old stalwarts of the NFL didn't just stomp on those upstart expansion teams and grind them into the mud.

Instead they stagnated and watched one of those expansion upstarts turn into the most dominant force in the universe since nuclear energy.

That turned out well for them. I bet Vince Lombardi's hat was too tight.

Although... even I have to admit he was a helluva innovator...

"Ok boys... on this play... we're gonna run... to the RIGHT"

"Yeah!! Good play coach!"

"Then on the next play... we're gonna stuff it down their throats to the... LEFT! They'll never see it comin' boys!"

It made total sense, you all are just in denial per usual. Let's have Hoppy run some numbers with his adding machine on attendance comparisons and see where that lands. I want a graph Hoppy; 3d style

Back