Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So I guess the whole undisciplined thug strategy might have run its course in Seattle.
We'll see.
Next year.

If by some miracle the Texans win this game I hope the Patriots don't embarrass themselves like the Seahawks just did...

Cheers!

Anyone want to start the old classic drinking game:

Pats cry to the refs, drink one
Pats run an illegal pick play, drink two.

Be careful though, this one's dangerous!

Even though he's not playing I feel sorry for Watt with this team. He should cut his contract short and come back to WI so he can seal his legacy with some rings

Well that was an interesting game.

The Dion Lewis Show brought highs and lows - mostly highs, but bad ball control is a recipe for riding the pine on this team.

Defense played their brains out. Take away the two short-field turnovers and this game ends 40-6.

Pats offense clearly had trouble finding any rhythm after that quick opening touchdown drive.
Probably because they weren't on the field for most of the first half, between kickoff runbacks, fumbles, tipped balls.

They'll need to get things right for the next game. We're fresh out of Houstons...

Cheers! (I wonder if Hoppy took the points :D)

1024x1024.jpg

1024x1024.jpg

See, that's what comes around when a shrimpy qb has a decent year and wants ALLLLLLL THE MONEY.

And is there a real number big enough to express how big a jackass Thomas is?
Salty? More like Sandy. Sheesh....

Cheers!

Just getting home after that game - Gillette was way louder than I've ever heard it in regular season games. Cool atmosphere.

And geez - if the Pats can get an ugly win and STILL beat an opponent by 18 points, Roget should really just call off the next few weeks and hand Brady the Lombardi now...

I'm not too partial with NFL games as IMHO they're all lame but.......
I hope the pats lose, just to hear all these massholes cry.
I'm debating which would be better.......if they lose before the superbowl or during it.

I know we all talk smack here and most comments are snarky, but lets step back and take a moment to congratulate Tom Brady for passing Eli Manning and Colin Kaepernick on the all time post season passer rating list. Congrats on moving up to 14th place Tom!!

1 Bart Starr 104.8
2 Kurt Warner 102.8
3 Drew Brees 100.7
4 Aaron Rodgers 100.3
5 Alex Smith 99.1
6 Russell Wilson 95.9
7 Joe Montana 95.6
8 Mark Sanchez 94.3
9 Ken Anderson 93.5
10 Tony Romo 93.0
11 Joe Theismann 91.4
12 Joe Flacco 88.6
13 Troy Aikman 88.3
14 Tom Brady 88.0
15 Peyton Manning 87.4
15 Eli Manning 87.4
17 Colin Kaepernick 87.3

I'm not too partial with NFL games as IMHO they're all lame but.......

I hope the pats lose, just to hear all these massholes cry.

I'm debating which would be better.......if they lose before the superbowl or during it.

Hey, watch it! It's been almost 20 years since anybody could call me a Masshole!

I know we all talk smack here and most comments are snarky, but lets step back and take a moment to congratulate Tom Brady for passing Eli Manning and Colin Kaepernick on the all time post season passer rating list. Congrats on moving up to 14th place Tom!!

1 Bart Starr 104.8
2 Kurt Warner 102.8
3 Drew Brees 100.7
4 Aaron Rodgers 100.3
5 Alex Smith 99.1
6 Russell Wilson 95.9
7 Joe Montana 95.6
8 Mark Sanchez 94.3
9 Ken Anderson 93.5
10 Tony Romo 93.0
11 Joe Theismann 91.4
12 Joe Flacco 88.6
13 Troy Aikman 88.3
14 Tom Brady 88.0
15 Peyton Manning 87.4
15 Eli Manning 87.4
17 Colin Kaepernick 87.3

I don't see Blake Bortles on the list. Must be fake news.

1 Bart Starr 104.8
2 Kurt Warner 102.8
3 Drew Brees 100.7
4 Aaron Rodgers 100.3
5 Alex Smith 99.1
6 Russell Wilson 95.9
7 Joe Montana 95.6
8 Mark Sanchez 94.3
9 Ken Anderson 93.5
10 Tony Romo 93.0
11 Joe Theismann 91.4
12 Joe Flacco 88.6
13 Troy Aikman 88.3
14 Tom Brady 88.0
15 Peyton Manning 87.4
15 Eli Manning 87.4
17 Colin Kaepernick 87.3

I haven't heard the argument on who's better: Joe Montana or Mark Sanchez. Mark's still got a couple of years left.

Tom terrific has played 2 extra seasons in playoff games. Let that sink in for a second. 32 playoff games. Most seasons an extra month of football. Shorter off seasons every year. Age 39 and still one of the best in the league, and of course, the Greatest of all time.

Tom terrific has played 2 extra seasons in playoff games. Let that sink in for a second. 32 playoff games. Most seasons an extra month of football. Shorter off seasons every year. Age 39 and still one of the best in the league, and of course, the Greatest of all time.

Meanwhile, Hoppy sits on his bed in his Moms basement, holding a picture of Russell Wilson and Richard Sherman in his hand with "Build me up, Buttercup" playing on an endless loop on his iPod.

So sad.

So he's played 8x as many playoff games as games he was suspended for this season for cheating?

Meanwhile, Hoppy sits on his bed in his Moms basement, holding a picture of Russell Wilson and Richard Sherman in his hand with "Build me up, Buttercup" playing on an endless loop on his iPod.

So sad.

As Cape sits there licking and kissing his Tom Brady doll. :fro:

Rodgers is in the Zone, while Jerry Jones thinks about who to get in the off season to help his defense.

Back