Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmm, might be the copious amounts of alcohol consumed as the in laws are here but I'm pretty sure everyone in this thread is a bona fide a-hole.

The Natty was incredible. Bama with some much needed humility. If you stubborn. NFL only guys didn't bother to watch then good...Not worthy.

Hmm, might be the copious amounts of alcohol consumed as the in laws are here but I'm pretty sure everyone in this thread is a bona fide a-hole.

A little clue.

Look where people are posting from....

New England area? ********.

The rest of the world? Wonderful, respectful fans of the sport

Great NC game, glad to see Clemson get the win. Now back to my playoff pool.

Cape - you got more dollars burning a hole in your pocket? I still have last years payment, it's looking for a friend. Integral part of my kids college fund.

Seriously, go to bed. It's almost 1 am out there. Don't you have a job or something to go to in the morning?

Hah! Silly child, I've been working all evening. Almost done with this design - a Terabyte M.2-2280 single-sided SSD in 3 square inches.
2280.jpg

That JV game (which I confess had 5 minutes of solid entertainment value) was perfect background noise...

Cheers! (and be sure to lube up your life-size Rogers doll ;))

I don't follow college ball. I did watch parts of the game last night, including the whole fourth quarter. It was great. You can't ask for much more than a championship game with three lead changes in the last 5 minutes, and literally a last second victory.
Should someone tell Meryl Streep?

Just read about 22 seconds of highlights.

LOL!!'

So...apparently... if you have a good QB.. you CAN throw it from the 1 to win a championship.

Hmmm. Who knew!?!?

Back