Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So... I know Peyton Manning taking PEDs isn't remotely like "taking PEDs" the way possibly knowing air might have been taken out of a football is like "taking PEDs".... but for those of you keeping score at home...

Charles Sly is caught on an undercover camera boasting about sending HGH to all of these players... and then recants saying "oh... ehhh. That was all a lie. I was lying!".

But now.... turns out the players he named were clients of the firm he is a part owner of.

Hmmmm. Now what is more believable... The guy randomly lied and made up an elaborate story about sending PEDs to a bunch of athletes while being caught on an under cover camera... orrrrrrr. Guy realizes he's fckued and tries to lie and recant the entire story since he and his company is probably in some legal trouble.... or at the very least... their clients are about to get sidewise fisted in the poopers?

Hmmmmmmm

I'd ask "The Deflater" his opinion first.

Totally agree... I think it's amazingly ironic that the league now has, arguably, it's other "biggest star of the last decade" ACTUALLY doing PEDS and no one has really batted an eye yet.

Amazingly ironic.

HAha this is cute, Cape. Remember when you exclaimed the investigators needed to come up with hard evidence and facts regarding Tom Brady's involvement of deflate-gate to prove anything, yet here you are all up in arms about one reporter CLAIMING manning did PEDs, with non of that hard evidence you spewed about earlier this year. Awfully contradictory if you ask me.

im glad the old cape is back.

Yet nobody here is glad you are back....

#irony

ha

annoy.jpg

HAha this is cute, Cape. Remember when you exclaimed the investigators needed to come up with hard evidence and facts regarding Tom Brady's involvement of deflate-gate to prove anything, yet here you are all up in arms about one reporter CLAIMING manning did PEDs, with non of that hard evidence you spewed about earlier this year. Awfully contradictory if you ask me.

What do you mean???? I thought that's how this all worked??? I thought there was no need for actual evidence. I thought we could just take any claim we could and railroad and entire franchise into the ground???

so. you're suggesting that, instead of saying "Yes, Tom had always asked me to make sure balls were on the low end of the allowable range because he likes a softer ball", they came up with the entirely more plausible "oh, uh, he's trying to, uh, lose weight...so, we called him 'the deflator'" story?!

Ah, yes, the anti-science knuckledraggers are lathering up to a whole new level of stupid.
Always the best part of this thread. Keep it up!

th_popcorncat.gif

Cheers! ;)

I don't get the funny part

I've asked a dozen times on this thread... show me anywhere when someone was told to deflate footballs out of the legal range.

Easy, look at the text messages on Brady's pho....oh wait.

Hope sly doesn't randomly decide to destroy his phone and get a new one.

He's obviously guilty then. He got rid of a phone the league said they didn't need... and they still had all of the text messages and emails anyway.

How the fcku do you think the whole thing about him saying Peyton was done this year in an email to his father came out?

Thanks for looking like a stupid ****** though.

Who the f*** cares about next fall match ups. I'm just hoping for an early spring.

I gotta move back to where my handle makes sense

Latest posts

Back