Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
paramedics in my office. Client just had a seizure :eek::eek: midst an argument over a partnership buy-out. That's a new one for me.

A for realz seizure. I suspect she has an eating disorder. She told the medics that she's getting over being sick and her blood pressure was super low.

Wait - what?! The "client" was a "she"?

Ok, so you tried to slay some poon in the office and she stroked out :eek:
Nice work!

Cheers! ("Bad Hoppy. Bad BAD Hoppy!" ;))

Dude, it's "Cardiac Pack", and that's because they routinely come close to beating top national programs but almost always fall short.

Nope, the Panthers earned the nickname Cardiac Cats in their 2003 season.

But I know where you're coming from... UNC TarHeels all the way, baby! And please, Massholes, g'head and call me a bandwagon jumper on the UNC mens basketball program, too. I was only born into that.

*ROFLMMFAO*

Nope, the Panthers earned the nickname Cardiac Cats in their 2003 season.

But I know where you're coming from... UNC TarHeels all the way, baby! And please, Massholes, g'head and call me a bandwagon jumper on the UNC mens basketball program, too. I was only born into that.

*ROFLMMFAO*

Dude,
The Massholes in here couldn't POSSIBLY care less about your basketball fixation. You've got a chub watching future insurance salesmen shag ass up and down a court. College basketball. Please.

Why not grow s pair and start watching girls softball.

Dude,
The Massholes in here couldn't POSSIBLY care less about your basketball fixation. You've got a chub watching future insurance salesmen shag ass up and down a court. College basketball. Please.

Why not grow s pair and start watching girls softball.

That's just precious...

I've been watching this thread for a bit and there hasn't been much football talk lately. So for all the massholes out there. ENJOY!!!l

image.jpeg

Go Vikings! Skol bitches!
Go Pats! Free Cape, Free Cape, Free Cape, Free Cape! He's much funnier than any of you whining bitches. At least he can defend his team with passion.

Back