Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
packers-fan-opinionated-male-com.jpg

Hey Roadliner, you still have the pinata helmet and nipple stickers?

lol there is no logic in that at all. You have to move if you ARE good at it. Climbing the ladder and all that.

Interesting little tidbit in the first two bullets here... Wonder if Wells ever talked to Slaughter or any other officials at his level - that certainly could have, maybe should have, changed a lot of the context of the investigation. Maybe that was part of what the NFL edited out of the report before it was released?

maybe you're successful in that professional world.. maybe you're not.. maybe it isn't a multi billion dollar, multinational company you work for that has corporate offices in certain places you have to move to when you get promotions... because you're good at it lol.

maybe you're successful in that professional world.. maybe you're not.. maybe it isn't a multi billion dollar, multinational company you work for that has corporate offices in certain places you have to move to when you get promotions... because you're good at it lol.

You should stick to the football stuff on this one son.

Don't let the Massholes get you down. They claim to have the "skilz" necessary to write their own paychecks, and yet look here they find themselves living!

lol it's an internet forum, and all in good fun for me. I don't hold grudges. Besides.. I'm retiring in 8 weeks. I'm on cloud 9 man. :rockin:

Because the size of the company you work at means you're successful? A McDonalds employee could say the exact same thing and it would make sense.

Can I get an order of fries Roadliner?

Because the size of the company you work at means you're successful? A McDonalds employee could say the exact same thing and it would make sense.

Can I get an order of fries Roadliner?

Did I say that? read the first line again. I said Maybe you're successful. Maybe your not. And yeah.. A McDonald's employee that works their way up into the corporate structure of McDonald's might have to move..

If you work for a small company that doesn't need to move you, then great. Maybe you already live where corporate offices are for your next step. Or maybe if you work for a huge corporation that doesn't find it worth the cost to move you.. you might not be as good as you think you are. But the claim that you never have to move if you are good at your job is completely false.

Moving up the corporate latter is for sucks...building your own corporation, now that's what the super awesome people do....aside from crushing poon every night.

Moving up the corporate latter is for sucks...building your own corporation, now that's what the super awesome people do....aside from crushing poon every night.

lol I can't disagree, launching your own successful company and crushing poon is ideal. But climbing the ladder has worked out really well so far. :mug:

[…]If you work for a small company that doesn't need to move you, then great. Maybe you already live where corporate offices are for your next step. Or maybe if you work for a huge corporation that doesn't find it worth the cost to move you.. you might not be as good as you think you are. But the claim that you never have to move if you are good at your job is completely false.

Where does "the company moved an entire business unit to MA because I wouldn't move to LA" fit into your view?

Hoppy is right again (damn! ;))
Climbing ladders is for sucks...

Cheers!

Where does "the company moved an entire business unit to MA because I wouldn't move to LA" fit into your view?

Cheers!

fits somewhere into the doubtful/smaller company category... Or maybe some sort of tech gig that doesn't matter where you are? but good on your company, and you for being so darn great. Sure do wish our company could have moved the several hundred people in the department to us instead of paying for our old house, paying for movers, and giving us more money. lol it's really rough.

See prior comment re: Massholes. I believe it adequately addresses your scenario.

Back