Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LOL! I get it, you're all about the whole man-on-man thing with your boy toy Rogers, but most of us don't swing that way...

Cheers! :D

Whatever that means. Most of us are fans of the team first. Unlike the fans in NE who are so infatuated over Tommy Brady, who eventually will jump off the Brady bandwagon once he retires.

Yeah, cause most of us don't remember the good old days when the Patriots were the lovable losers. Most of us don't remember Steve Grogan and Tony Eason. We don't remember the brawls in the stands and the Patriots being banned from Monday Night Football.
I think many in this thread remember the bad old days, that is why we can gloat about the Patriots now. Can you imagine that we hated the Bills for their success in the nineties like the Bills fans hate us now? Course they went to Superbowls, We WON them.
I feel confident with the ownership we have, the Patriots dark days are behind. We won't always be this good, but the decade of suck that so many of your teams have experienced is in the rear view mirror. Seems about time the Pats had back to back championships!

Whatever that means. Most of us are fans of the team first. Unlike the fans in NE who are so infatuated over Tommy Brady, who eventually will jump off the Brady bandwagon once he retires.

LOL! That's a pant load of righteous Cheeseheadedness right there.

Tell us, did you feel the same way about Joe Montana fans?
Think they "jumped off the bandwagon" when he retired?

You're stuck on stupid, son. Move along...

Cheers! ;)

I was at Harvard stadium when pats fans set the seats on fire. And at Schaefer when some fu(ktard pulled down the goal post and electrocuted himself carrying it down Route 1. You f'ing prima donnas have no idea what it used to be like around here.

It's refreshing to see that, based on the behavior exhibited in this thread, Pats fans haven't let the team's success change them.

Our motto is "We just have to be better than Philly"

clgnek5woaa1tx7.jpg

LOL! That's a pant load of righteous Cheeseheadedness right there.

Tell us, did you feel the same way about Joe Montana fans?
Think they "jumped off the bandwagon" when he retired?

You're stuck on stupid, son. Move along...

Cheers! ;)

Took a little longer with Steve Young prolonging the eventual sucktitude but yes Niners fans did jump and will do so again after this season.

**** would be funnier if the Dolphins hadn't lost to the Jets to miss out on the playoffs for the last two straight years. Seven years without a playoff win? Fifteen years without even a playoff win? The only thing the Dolphins have going for them is the Rock is killing it on Ballers this season.

**** would be funnier if the Dolphins hadn't lost to the Jets to miss out on the playoffs for the last two straight years. Seven years without a playoff win? Fifteen years without even a playoff win? The only thing the Dolphins have going for them is the Rock is killing it on Ballers this season.

Says the Jets fan who openly says every season how much he hates his team.... Poor Bastard.

Yeah, cause most of us don't remember the good old days when the Patriots were the lovable losers. Most of us don't remember Steve Grogan and Tony Eason. We don't remember the brawls in the stands and the Patriots being banned from Monday Night Football.
I think many in this thread remember the bad old days, that is why we can gloat about the Patriots now. Can you imagine that we hated the Bills for their success in the nineties like the Bills fans hate us now? Course they went to Superbowls, We WON them.
I feel confident with the ownership we have, the Patriots dark days are behind. We won't always be this good, but the decade of suck that so many of your teams have experienced is in the rear view mirror. Seems about time the Pats had back to back championships!

I remember both when Orthwein was going to move the team to St. Louis and no one seemed to care. Of course the Victor Kiam/Zeke Mowat/"Patriot missile" days were an embarrassment.

I also remember watching Drew Bledsoe taking that victory lap around Schaefer/Sullivan stadium in '99 because they were already moving to Hartford. Its astounding that Kraft didn't take that sweetheart deal and one of the primary reasons Kraft could go down as the greatest owner in Boston/NE pro sports history.

bluemoose went 4th floor of the crackhouse. Never go there; 4th dimension **** up there

Watch, the Dolphins are gonna win their division this season

People could not be more delusional about the Pats coming into this year. Everyone is obviously focused on the dumbest bullshti "scandal" in the history of the game but then they focus on "Ewwww. They lost Revis".

People forget Belichick won a SB with Troy Brown at CB.

The linebackers are all back and healthy. Yeah, NO one wanted to see Wilfork go but that D-line is also now healthy, young, and I think is going to shock a lot of people.

Then on offense... the most underrated pick-up of the year... Scott Chandler. The Pats are going to go back to the two-tight end sets they ran back with the murderer and are going to put up about a billion effin points this year.

There should be an over/under odds set in Vegas when Goodell is gone. I say after this season's SB

There should be an over/under odds set in Vegas when Goodell is gone. I say after this season's SB

The problem is Goodell's job description is very basic. He has two jobs:
1) make sure revenue keeps growing
2) take public beatings so the owners don't have to

... and you can't argue that he is failing at either of those jobs. All of these other mountains of bullsht, don't effect those two things at all.

As a matter of fact, you could easily argue that he is hitting the ball out of the park on # 2.

Back