Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's neat, cheat. Not quite as good as the most dominating win in Super Bowl history but still a cute lil fluke sprinkled with embarrassment and disgrace. Enjoy it... But just know that the reason why fans/league/country/universe hate your sh*t team is not because you "win" it because you're all cocks who disrespect everyone and think it funny because you get hang a banner... pffft.

That's neat, cheat. Not quite as good as the most dominating win in Super Bowl history but still a cute lil fluke sprinkled with embarrassment and disgrace. Enjoy it... But just know that the reason why fans/league/country/universe hate your sh*t team is not because you "win" it because you're all cocks who disrespect everyone and think it funny because you get hang a banner... pffft.

ain't that the truth!

With the new ball procedures it looks an awful lot like the NFL doesn't have a leg to stand on concerning the Brady situation. Obstruction of an investigation is going to be pretty hard to stick to Brady with all the other info they had.
I think the NFL makes grigson serve Brady's suspension for being a ****** and putting the NFL in this position.

Can you imagine if Brady completely walks?

Just think how many boxes of tissues soooooo many people will need as they cry for days.

"Goodell is in Kraft's pocket!!!! Waaaaaaaaaaaa!!! My team sucks compared to the Pats!! Boooooo hooooo hoooooo!!"

I can hear it all now

Lots of suckage going on in here lately. Anyone who is interested in sending me beer later this year, PM me for details on the HBT fantasy leagues we are filling right now. Punity has already agreed to send me some. :D

Can you imagine if Brady completely walks?

Just think how many boxes of tissues sooooo many Brady fanboys will need as they jerk off on each other for days.

Beat a woman a few times.... meh..., Four games. "More probably than not" be "generally aware" that someone took air out of a football? Same thing. Four games.

Going to court and Goodell is gonna get his ass handed to him

This isn't about psi in balls. It is about not cooperating. He didn't give his phone up and now supposively destroyed it before the appeal. Goodell doesn't want to be made to look like an idiot.

I will lose a great deal of respect for Brady if he doesn't look at Goodell, in February when Goodell hands him his fifth SB trophy, and say, "thank you very much Mr. Commissioner and please feel free to suck my dick." on national TV.

Beat a woman a few times.... meh..., Four games. "More probably than not" be "generally aware" that someone took air out of a football? Same thing. Four games.

Going to court and Goodell is gonna get his ass handed to him

Give up the ghost. He's a scumbag cheater just like your scumbag cheater coach. Pats aren't dynasty, they're fraud.

Suspension upheld. Glad Brady is getting SOME kind of punishment for his cheating BS.

May Brady spend eternity getting punched in the jeans by midgets.

CLBZ7sCUMAA7p1R.jpg

I'm finally at the point.... and it's WAY better.... that I actually enjoy little btiches whining about Brady and the Pats.

"Ohhhhh my God!!!!!! He threw a ball that was two PSI less than it was supposed to be and my vagina is SO INFLAMED!!!"

Hahahahaha!!!

It's like these people are wearing a "hello, my name is..." Name tag and "a HUGE p*ssy" is hand written in

This isn't about psi in balls. It is about not cooperating. He didn't give his phone up and now supposively destroyed it before the appeal.

This report says he coincidentally had his "old" cell phone destroyed the same day he first met with investigators. What a bad stroke of luck for an innocent man wrongly accused!
http://www.tmz.com/2015/07/28/nfl-tom-brady-destroyed-cell-phone-suspension-upheld/

I hope Brady appeals again, makes perfect sense to keep this story front and center heading into the new season. He may discover that federal judges don't smile on the destruction of evidence.

This public ego battle Brady and Goodell is pathetic. It's costing taxpayers millions and it's all because Tommy is a prick. All he had to do from the start was say "the guys know the psi level I prefer and they went under a little bit; I never implied to go under the limit on purpose" ....a small fine and we move on. But no! Tom is perfect and he'll be damned if someone is going to be critical of him. effing epic ******

Back