Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Getting my fantasy league all ready to go. Draft on the 8th, and the trash talking and inappropriate team names are starting already!

I run an 8 team, 3 keeper, PPR, ESPN league with a WSU Cougars themed Lombardi trophy... The league loser gets the Leaf: An autographed San Diego Chargers Ryan Leaf Helmet.

So pumped for this season!

Go Hawks!

All Pats fans, make sure your kegs are properly inflated. Don't want flat beer ;)

Totally drafting beast mode first round. He just runs harder than other running backs, amiright Mat?

1da13a443b82c3af7a021866fdac1adf.jpg

Hmmm. Actually a pretty good article if you're a fan of the game. It dives pretty deeply into how gut-wrenching and soul crushing that moment really was.

I mean... we all know. We saw it. Hell, I saw it live!! Yayyyyyyy! But it does a nice job of tearing that scab off and showing the real wound that's there.

Great, great stuff

Great article, just read it. Although the article is nothing compared with the comments. Almost as good as watching the "victory" videos. Almost.

Brett Farve will probably make the HOF based on his extensive development, perfection, and usage of the arm-punt. The man was the best there ever was with the move.

Latest posts

Back