Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
you're so obsessed with the Seahawks. Is your male model idol not doing it for you anymore?

If I'm so obsessed with the Seahawks, what does that make everyone else on this thread given their attention to the Patriots?

And what male model idol do you speak of?? Do you mean four-time Super Bowl Champion and greatest QB ever to play the game, Mr. Tom Brady?? IS that who you mean?

Wassup guys, did you see Clay Matthews starting in goal tonight for Germany in the womens world cup?

Once again... Once the Pats suspected they had a mass murderer on the team... they instantly cut him, eating a monster amount of cap space.

Have the Jets cut Richardson yet??

Has the Ravens cut Suggs yet?

Cowboys signed Greg Hardy no problem...

Have the Jets cut Richardson yet??

Did the Pats cut Brady or fire Belichick? Nope.

There's also a very clear difference here with Richardson versus the situation with Brady.

Here's what Richardson had to say after getting caught:

"I apologize for letting down my family, teammates, this organization and the fans. However, words aren't enough. This is something that can only be addressed by how I handle myself from this point on."

Richardson admitted his mistake and in a year or two no one is going to remember this. Brady decided to take the ****** route, just like A-Rod, and first coyly pretended he didn't understand and then later decided to obstruct the NFL. ****, he even threw the equipment managers under the bus just like A-Rod did with the team doctors.

I'll be honest... I did NOT see Russell Wilson's slow downward spiral into insanity coming.... BUT I am really enjoying these initial stages.

Fascinating stuff.

I'll be honest... I did NOT see Russell Wilson's slow downward spiral into insanity coming.... BUT I am really enjoying these initial stages.

Fascinating stuff.

Atleast he's hosting the Nickelodeon Kids Choice Sports Awards. So....he has that going for him.

Back