Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
s070312_mlb.jpg

^^What a strange coincidence!

Put this thread into lockout until July 20th. I only got so much time left and I don't need to blow it reading this self-love fappin' diatribe.

PM me your bank account and routing # if you really care about your fellow HBT'er

Hey, are you an Irish citizen? No? Than no one cares about your stupid informal polls, because you're in San Diego and the Chargers and the Pack suck more than the Sea Squabs.

That and Tom Brady is married to a super model and Aaron Rodger's chin is bruised from some German gigilo's sack trauma.

Hey, are you an Irish citizen? No? Than no one cares about your stupid informal polls, because you're in San Diego and the Chargers and the Pack suck more than the Sea Squabs.

That and Tom Brady is married to a super model and Aaron Rodger's chin is bruised from some German gigilo's sack trauma.

OMG, Brady is married to a super model? Wow, I am so frickin impressed. I'm going to start touching everyone that is a dense Patriot fan, so I can say, "I touched a dense Patriot fan and they are gay about Brady who married a super model......

lol! Paulie FTW!

Cheers! :D

Really ? I was going to make a comment about how bland and out of context that response was. Still on that? You fvcks need situational awareness. Your mother's are whores and Tom Brady would rather sniff his own taint than recognize your existence. But keep worshiping him you losers.

Ohhhh nooooo. Michael Bennett likely going to hold out over contract?? Who saw THAT coming??

"Russell Wilson wants to be highest paid player"

BWAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

But don't the Seahawks believe in team first??? Why would he hold out?
If Russell Wilson is the highest paid player will he be allowed to hand off on the goal line?

there are three options for the Seahawks and Wilson beyond 2015: (1) new multi-year contract with Seattle; (2) exclusive franchise tag, which prevents him for entertaining offers elsewhere; and (3) non-exclusive franchise tag, which allows another team to sign Wilson to an offer sheet, and to give up two first-round picks if the offer sheet isn’t matched.

There’s also a fourth option. The Seahawks could trade Wilson.
read more on www.profootballtalk.com

there are three options for the Seahawks and Wilson beyond 2015: (1) new multi-year contract with Seattle; (2) exclusive franchise tag, which prevents him for entertaining offers elsewhere; and (3) non-exclusive franchise tag, which allows another team to sign Wilson to an offer sheet, and to give up two first-round picks if the offer sheet isn’t matched.

There’s also a fourth option. The Seahawks could trade Wilson.

read more on www.profootballtalk.com

Have you thought about the option of shutting your whore mouth? That's the best choice here...

Latest posts

Back