Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow... and people make fun of Brady??

well he is goofy

th0Y3LU3K4.jpg

Thinking about bringing the lady to Boston in a couple months. Did you guys scoop up all the dead hookers and tuna carcasses from your left over snow pile yet?

So hey Poon Slayer,

Why you bringing 'the lady' out here? We have all of these colleges out here with young coeds who would probably be knocked right out of their thongs after spending five minutes talking to a sophisticate like you. You could be Slayin' and Playin'. Show us how it's done.

ohhh man!!!!! poon slayer! i totally forgot about that one.

what a classic.

How could you ever forget that? One of the best lines ever typed on the internet, made all the better because he was totally serious.

"Ya, I lived right around the corner from where they filmed Animal House. I used to deal in more crack there than El Chapo. Slayed it. Absolutely SLAYED it.

What? No. No, I didn't actually GO there. Well, I WENT there all the time but you know what I mean... I used to troll for Poon. Drive along in my 74 Coupe de Ville... The bitches be throwin' themselves at me. Hey there little girl, how you doing? Good times. Gooooood times."

Poon Slayer. Internet legend.

How could you ever forget that? One of the best lines ever typed on the internet, made all the better because he was totally serious.

"Ya, I lived right around the corner from where they filmed Animal House. I used to deal in more crack there than El Chapo. Slayed it. Absolutely SLAYED it.

What? No. No, I didn't actually GO there. Well, I WENT there all the time but you know what I mean... I used to troll for Poon. Drive along in my 74 Coupe de Ville... The bitches be throwin' themselves at me. Hey there little girl, how you doing? Good times. Gooooood times."

Poon Slayer. Internet legend.

That's pretty much exactly how it all went down. Way more poon though...

Back