Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You guys are so scared of the team that beat you the last time you played in Miami (you remember, the one that made Brady wank and stomp out of the presser?) that you had to poach 2 of our castoffs in hopes of soliciting information from them.

Respectfully, no one is afraid of a team that lost their two games against Buffalo and the Jets to miss out on the playoffs.

Respectfully, no one is afraid of a team that lost their two games against Buffalo and the Jets to miss out on the playoffs.

Respectfully, if you couldn't beat that team head to head the last time you played them, being cocky is really dumb way to approach the game. But like I said, lucky for Cape his coach is smarter then he is.

I didn't realize Tomme liked to wank so much.

Originality= 0 pts.
Obnoxiousness= 2 pts.

How is that when I post something obnoxious that 9 of you decide to take shots at me, but when Cape does it he gets push back 1 of 9 times? Has he really beaten you guys down that much? Grow a pair and take down the juggernaut!

Or wank at me and recycle my material, whatever.

Uh, because, and I hate to break this to you Tomme, but....you're a DOLPHINS fan.

Umm, mopedbrewer, I'm aware of this. Point is either you're wankerwhipped by his browbeating, or you're just picking on me because I'm the new guy. Don't really care, because I'll ruin this whole thread talking trash this season if you challenge me to do it. I read it all the way through, I'm well trained in Obnoxious at this point.

Respectfully, if you couldn't beat that team head to head the last time you played them, being cocky is really dumb way to approach the game. But like I said, lucky for Cape his coach is smarter then he is.

Um, who wants to point out to Tomme where he screwed up with this post (to Darwin, just as a reminder)? I find this way too amusing.

Umm, mopedbrewer, I'm aware of this. Point is either you're wankerwhipped by his browbeating, or you're just picking on me because I'm the new guy. Don't really care, because I'll ruin this whole thread talking trash this season if you challenge me to do it. I read it all the way through, I'm well trained in Obnoxious at this point.

Are you really going to talk crap when the Dolphins finish 6-10? Honest question.

You read all the way thru this thread?

You are dumber than I gave you credit for.

You're right, the tripe here has clearly killed all of your (collective) brain cells.

(btw, a little interjection here, outside of this thread, there's a few of you I really like, so I'm hoping everyone else really embraces the "don't take it personally" thing that I'm having to learn on the fly).

Are you really going to talk crap when the Dolphins finish 6-10? Honest question.

How about we make a wager. 6-10 or worse and I will not respond to you in this thread and take whatever you dish my way through the following offseason. 9-7 or better and you do the same, everything else is push?

Given all the Cheatriot love on this thread I'm no longer wondering why it's called "Obnoxious".

OK, I give. Tomme, Darwin's a Jets fan.

(and yes, we do feel bad for him)

(on occasion)

Oh yeah, I know that. It was a one of those deals where I started out talking Pats/Fins, and continued to do so when he replied.

I'll save my Jets commentary for that game. Also, I kinda like Darwin in spite of his poor choice in football teams.

Jesus, Sunday cant come soon enough. It will be nice to see the packers win tomorrow, but real football starts sunday.

I wonder if Gloria would get the Sound Machine back together for that parade.

That would be super cool. Everyone could hang out, go "fins up"... Sounds like good fun.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew because it impresses people

wankwankwankwankwankwankwankwankwankwankwankwankwankwankwankwankwankwankwankwankwankwankwankwankwankwankwankwankwankwankwankwankwankwankwankwankwankwankwankwankwankwankwankwankwankwankwankwankwankwankwankwankwankwankwankwankwankwankwankwankwankankwankwankwankwankwankwankwankwankwankwankwankwankwankwankwankwankwankwankwankwankwankwankwankwankwankwankwankwankwankwankwankwankwankwankwankwankwank

Let me know if you need more to get it out of your system. The more it bugs, the more you're gonna see it wankers! I changed the font so it doesn't screw up the formatting. You're welcome for the scaling back of obnoxiousness.

Less than 24 hours away.

Curious what the rest of the thread is expecting (not hoping for) tomorrow.

Finsfan weighed in. I'm predicting Seahawks 31 - packers 27

1604946_10152723298669254_5964024398700908123_n.jpg

Man that f*ck is getting old. Over/under odds of him having a heart attack bouncing around on the sidelines overdosing on his players Molly stash provided by the front office?

That was Brady and Welker dropping Molly. Doesn't matter, it's not the first time Brady gave Welker something he dropped...

Back