Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh yea, thats right. Pete should be a little more chill this season with the new state cannabis laws.

0.jpg

:fro:

Can't blame you... That's practically cause for a parade down in Miami when they actually beat the Pats.

Dude, your HoF QB was beaten by a practice squad safety playing out of position and freelancing. If anybody in that organization had any concept of honor Brady would've taken off his cleats and committed seppuku on the spot.

Dude, your HoF QB was beaten by a practice squad safety playing out of position and freelancing. If anybody in that organization had any concept of honor Brady would've taken off his cleats and committed seppuku on the spot.

Ehhh... Yeeeeeah... I think the Pats will probably stick with Brady for now. See how it goes.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew because it impresses people

This going beyond the obnoxious into stupidity.

You're so full of yourself. This thread was stupid years before I got here, and you have been a prime contributor. You guys are just getting tired of my tenacity. Should I go back to giant font? Obnoxious enough?

To be honest I came here (erroneously) thinking that there might be some actual football conversation, but it's mostly just people *****ing on the new guy. So wtf? Tit for tat wankers!

There's a difference between obnoxious funny and obnoxious stupid. Typing "wanker" in giant font over and over again is stupid. Bring something intelligent to the table.

You're dumb as dirt. Hella rad brah is a mix of Norcal and Hawaiian slang. It's got nothing to do with Europe. You gotta get out of your podunk wanker town before you can wank about how other people talk.

Steers and Queers. Show us your horns ya goober!

Why do you think I said it? Maybe your location? Your perverted desire to use the word 'wanker' was why it was mentioned Einstein.

There's a difference between obnoxious funny and obnoxious stupid. Typing "wanker" in giant font over and over again is stupid. Bring something intelligent to the table.

Oh was the thread named changed to the "obnoxious funny football trash talk thread"? The difference is subjective, and I find a lot of stuff Hoppy and Cape say to be outright stupid myself.

Stop pretending I'm not getting the new guy haze here. I can handle it, but f#ck off if you're going to pretend anything I post is any stupider then the rest of the tripe that gets spewed here. That's some BS right there.

BTW, I edited that post after Moto commented. I guess you didn't notice, but it made your page formatting go back to normal. Yes, I self corrected.

+1,000,000

Man, Hoppy really has come a long way. Bravo, sir.

It has been fun to watch him develop from riding the bench at Oregon, getting cut from the Seahawks practice squad, to finally making it to 3rd string.

+1,000,000

It has been fun to watch him develop from riding the bench at Oregon, getting cut from the Seahawks practice squad, to finally making it to 3rd string.

Only because it's coming from you and Darwin am I replying, but look you guys. I fixed the formatting so it didn't screw up the page any longer. Cut me a little slack. It's just a little fun with cut and paste.

I can take the hazing, and I'm trying to earn my way into this old boys club, but if I'm genuinely alienating 3 of my favorite HBT posters (Moto is the other) then maybe it's not worth it.

Every once in awhile a rookie needs an iota of validation from a veteran. Have I truly said nothing amusing?

Edit: reading up. Holy crap. I DO suck at this.

Well... That was fun...

NOW we can finally get back to business and discuss the many, many ways TMDTOTM is superior in every way to all other teams of any other sports on the planet.

Moto / Hoppy cage match this evening?

Torn on which team to bestow my blessing upon. I guess I'm really rooting for a 3-0 Pack win with a long list of blown out ACLs on both teams.

3 of my favorite HBT posters (Moto is the other)

Moto is one of your favorite HBT posters? I don't get it? Are you being sarcastic? Wait, wait...you are being obnoxious, right? You're starting to get it!

I kind of hope Aaron Rodgers blows his neck out tonight.

Moto / Hoppy cage match this evening?

Torn on which team to bestow my blessing upon. I guess I'm really rooting for a 3-0 Pack win with a long list of blown out ACLs on both teams.

Gotta guess the Patriots win this one.

Only time Flynn will play a meaningful game will be at the Clink tonight after Avril knocks Raahgers collarbone back to last year.

Moto is one of your favorite HBT posters? I don't get it? Are you being sarcastic? Wait, wait...you are being obnoxious, right? You're starting to get it!

I kind of hope Aaron Rodgers blows his neck out tonight.

be careful, hoppy - i'll send my fan club after your ass.

Aaron Rodgers runs too hard to blow his neck out. I saw it on the redone.

Nice to see my Aggies look so sharp outta the gate this year. I have a feeling the 12th man (myself included) deserves much of the credit though. Tough to lose when you have such a dedicated fanbase.

Back