Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some Current Stats

untitled.JPG

That's what happens when you're averaging close to 40 points a game. The Giants will still crush them again if it comes down to it :)

It's really not that terrible. The average defense for the AFC is 265. The Patriots at 244 are only a game behind the Steelers, Ravens, or Texans.

244. That's funny! Your D is so terrible it doesn't even matter how many points you can score! (Against other terrible defenses)

I'm sorry, are you actually retarded? 244 points allowed over eleven games is 22.2/game.... which actually puts them 13th in the league for points allowed. If you're having difficulty, that means that they're better than average in preventing other teams from scoring.

I'm curious, though - do you have to wear the helmet all the time, or just when you go outside?

Oh calm down ladies, no need to get your panties in a twist! Just pointing out how average your defense is, 13th in the league is nothing to brag about! Oh and bird, name calling is not something your good at, stick with beating off you get a lot more practice

Oh calm down ladies, no need to get your panties in a twist! Just pointing out how average your defense is, 13th in the league is nothing to brag about! Oh and bird, name calling is not something your good at, stick with beating off you get a lot more practice

Actually... What you said was that it was funny how terrible the D was.

So now they're "just average"?

Are you related to Hoppy? I only ask cause he comes out with loads of stupid sht too.

Could have finally been a good Thursday night contest but for Brees going off.

Speaking of Brees, Tom Brady has to be pleased about tonight's show. He'll almost certainly own one of Brees' records by Sunday afternoon, and the way he's had the Patriots offense rolling he might own Brees' other record in a couple of weeks...

Cheers!

Speaking of Brees, Tom Brady has to be pleased about tonight's show. He'll almost certainly own one of Brees' records by Sunday afternoon, and the way he's had the Patriots offense rolling he might own Brees' other record in a couple of weeks...

Isn't Brady still just a _few_ games of 48? I think, if all continued on the current pace, Brady would own that record sometime next season. And the way the Pats play, if winning a game means not throwing a TD, the who gives a damn about that record... Way too soon to count those chickens.

Heh, the Saints. Easiest franchise in the league to cheer against. Even before the whole head hunting BS, Peyton and Brees were easily the two most annoying li'l weenie roasters in football. Every time I think of that team, I think of Reggie Bust taunting Urlacher and doing a cute li'l flip as he scored the Saints only TD in that playoff loss. Whatta tool, whatta buncha tools, that team's always been about the individual and not the team and it's great to see that attitude coming back to get them this year.

Five arm punts from Brees; impressive.

He seems to be completing more passes to the Saints opponents the last few games. I can't believe that two weeks ago some of the talking heads were talking about teams like them and the Cowboys being viable this year. Poorly run franchises is what they are, nothing more, nothing less.

Now, onto the real topic at hand Hoppy. December Second Twenty Twelve is the day after tomorrow..... hope the Hawks "top" defense and "pro bowl" players are up to it. I'm guessin' R Dub's gonna throw a couple "TD passes" to the likes of Tim Jennings and Brian Urlacher, hope Beastmode and Golden Shower can score some points for 'em. :D

Bruce Irving is going to break Cutler's neck after his 4th interception. R Dub's going to break Urlacher's 70 year old ankles on a juke move just before he throws a bomb to Golden Taint for yet another TD; Jennings will be crying about an offensive PI no-all no doubt. Beastmode will get back on track and punish your aging LBs. These are facts.

Isn't Brady still just a _few_ games of 48? I think, if all continued on the current pace, Brady would own that record sometime next season. And the way the Pats play, if winning a game means not throwing a TD, the who gives a damn about that record... Way too soon to count those chickens.

This is the Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread, son. Counting chickens way, way too soon is what we do...

Cheers! ;)

Some interesting reading here.

Most interesting, once you get beyond the obvious story everyone should've seen coming about a Brady / Manning MVP faceoff, is point #3:

3. Parity takes a hit: One reason the NFL has been so incredibly popular is because it is so wildly unpredictable. Nowhere is this more evident than in the fact that at least five new teams have advanced to the playoffs every year since 1996. But this is the year that parity-proud streak is about to end...

Yup, that parity wheel's sure looking relevant now!

Some interesting reading here.

Most interesting, once you get beyond the obvious story everyone should've seen coming about a Brady / Manning MVP faceoff, is point #3:

3. Parity takes a hit: One reason the NFL has been so incredibly popular is because it is so wildly unpredictable. Nowhere is this more evident than in the fact that at least five new teams have advanced to the playoffs every year since 1996. But this is the year that parity-proud streak is about to end...

Yup, that parity wheel's sure looking relevant now!

anigif_enhanced-buzz-11612-1353689709-3.gif

Back