Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
haaaaahahahahahhh!!!! week 9 and you're excited about a "run for a wildcard spot"??

loser teams have loser dreams i guess

If your team was in the same division as SF that's what you'd be shooting for also.

Who is your team? Or do you just randomly and senselessly attack like a mongoloid on PCP?

NFL-FANS-VENN-DIAGRAM.png

What the hell was up with that Michael Boley "fumble" return in the Giants-Steelers game? Thought that was 100% clear; Rothlesberger's arm was hit, but he didn't lose control of the ball, he still passed the ball forward and into the ground for an incomplete pass. Thought it was perfectly clear, no doubt in my mind still that it was an incomplete pass, *not* a fumble. I've seen that same play probably nine hundred times, and called an incomplete pass nine hundred times previously. Thought that it was the replacement officials all over again.

What the hell was up with that Michael Boley "fumble" return in the Giants-Steelers game? Thought that was 100% clear; Rothlesberger's arm was hit, but he didn't lose control of the ball, he still passed the ball forward and into the ground for an incomplete pass. Thought it was perfectly clear, no doubt in my mind still that it was an incomplete pass, *not* a fumble. I've seen that same play probably nine hundred times, and called an incomplete pass nine hundred times previously. Thought that it was the replacement officials all over again.

Not to mention the blatant clipping non call on the return!

Yes it is a clip, not a block in the back; just like it is a forkball not a split finger fastball. Damn progressives taking over sports.

I saw the replay of that at a glance and thought it was an obvious tuck rule candidate (no pun). Im pretty sure having your arm hit first doesnt negate the rule. Frustrating officials get calls wrong even with replay. They should a refs final judgement rule instead of all these defined rules which eliminare a common sense scenario. Some of these sideline catches where the receiver loses the ball seven yards out of play are just ridiculous.

I saw the replay of that at a glance and thought it was an obvious tuck rule candidate (no pun). Im pretty sure having your arm hit first doesnt negate the rule. Frustrating officials get calls wrong even with replay. They should a refs final judgement rule instead of all these defined rules which eliminare a common sense scenario. Some of these sideline catches where the receiver loses the ball seven yards out of play are just ridiculous.

Do what now? :drunk: You must still be drunk on the Hawks beating the Queens yesterday. Thanks for that, BTW, first the cheese, then the vikes... 5 and 4 too... that's a better winning percentage than when you guys "won" the division too huh? Maybe you guys can finish 9 and 7 this season. So sad that that won't even win the wild card this (or most) years. :D

Do what now? :drunk: You must still be drunk on the Hawks beating the Queens yesterday. Thanks for that, BTW, first the cheese, then the vikes... 5 and 4 too... that's a better winning percentage than when you guys "won" the division too huh? Maybe you guys can finish 9 and 7 this season. So sad that that won't even win the wild card this (or most) years. :D
12th man is MVP. Can't beat us at home, but the Seagals do fall apart on the road.

NordeastBrewer77 said:

Don't count your chickens ;). So is the game in Chicago because the other day I was watching NFL network and it said you were in Seattle.

Don't count your chickens ;). So is the game in Chicago because the other day I was watching NFL network and it said you were in Seattle.

Bears schedule says Soldier Field, but I know I saw something somewhere that said at your place. It's Chicago, unless we're only getting 7 home games this year and the Hacks are getting 9..... hey, that's how you guys could make the POs this year, 9 home games! :ban:

No, really, looking forward to that game! :mug:

oh my god, shut up!! it's like listening to a 10yr old girl talk about football!!

Eat $hit and die. ;) When I was a ten year old girl, I still had more knowledge of the game that you. And more taste too, I still thought that the Packers stupid, mainly due to their puke and $hit colored uni's ... Besides...... You're a Packer fan, which means you couldn't possibly be anything other than a prepubescent girl. Discount Double Check that. :cross:

NordeastBrewer77 said:
Bears schedule says Soldier Field, but I know I saw something somewhere that said at your place. It's Chicago, unless we're only getting 7 home games this year and the Hacks are getting 9..... hey, that's how you guys could make the POs this year, 9 home games! :ban:

No, really, looking forward to that game! :mug:

Eat $hit and die. ;) When I was a ten year old girl, I still had more knowledge of the game that you. And more taste too, I still thought that the Packers stupid, mainly due to their puke and $hit colored uni's ... Besides...... You're a Packer fan, which means you couldn't possibly be anything other than a prepubescent girl. Discount Double Check that. :cross:

I play football.......that's not a job. Burn

I think it'll be a good game. Take down the Jets this week and hit the bye sitting pretty. Lions have a brutal schedule coming up so I can see them falling off which if we take care of business say 10-6 we are PO bound.

i couldn't understand you because you didn't use your cuddly pet names you have for every team

I play football.......that's not a job. Burn

Hey Rah-gahs, discount double check your record! :ban:

I think it'll be a good game. Take down the Jets this week and hit the bye sitting pretty. Lions have a brutal schedule coming up so I can see them falling off which if we take care of business say 10-6 we are PO bound.

Who are the Lions? :D Oh yeah, those guys.... didn't the beat you guys? 10-6 may do it, but I don't see a 5-4 team getting to 10-6 all that easily. Three losses, which are quite likely will get Seattle to 9-7, which probably won't take the wild card. I hate to have to say this, but the Packers will probably have a few things to say about that.

i couldn't understand you because you didn't use your cuddly pet names you have for every team

Yeah, I really don't have any for the Pack that someone of your caliber would understand. Gotta admit though, Discount Double Check/******/Penetration is becoming one of my favorite names for Erin Rodgers (oh yeah, I like that one too).

NordeastBrewer77 said:
Hey Rah-gahs, discount double check your record! :ban:

Who are the Lions? :D Oh yeah, those guys.... didn't the beat you guys? 10-6 may do it, but I don't see a 5-4 team getting to 10-6 all that easily. Three losses, which are quite likely will get Seattle to 9-7, which probably won't take the wild card. I hate to have to say this, but the Packers will probably have a few things to say about that.

Yeah, I really don't have any for the Pack that someone of your caliber would understand. Gotta admit though, Discount Double Check/******/Penetration is becoming one of my favorite names for Erin Rodgers (oh yeah, I like that one too).

As is stands now pack and hawks are in. 10-6 is doable with most of our schedule at home. Buffalo, Miami and Bears on the road. 2-1 there and if we take care of business at home we finish off with Jets rams cards and niners. 3-1 being slightly homer optimistic hell even 4-0 with how close we played the niners at their place.

As is stands now pack and hawks are in. 10-6 is doable with most of our schedule at home. Buffalo, Miami and Bears on the road. 2-1 there and if we take care of business at home we finish off with Jets rams cards and niners. 3-1 being slightly homer optimistic hell even 4-0 with how close we played the niners at their place.

Yeah, 10-6 would probably do it if the Pack doesn't go 11-5 (which is pretty likely, they..... are..... g g g good.) If you guys can pull off the 3-1 to finish, 10-6 is possible. Remember, the Bears D will give your team fits, you will turn over the ball, Beastmode won't like running and R-Dub may still be experiencing the after effects the following week, as will the coaching staff. I wouldn't count on a win following that loss if I were a Hawks fan.

But yeah, it should be a fun game. I really enjoyed the rivalry that began to develop in the POs a few years ago.

NordeastBrewer77 said:
Yeah, 10-6 would probably do it if the Pack doesn't go 11-5 (which is pretty likely, they..... are..... g g g good.) If you guys can pull off the 3-1 to finish, 10-6 is possible. Remember, the Bears D will give your team fits, you will turn over the ball, Beastmode won't like running and R-Dub may still be experiencing the after effects the following week, as will the coaching staff. I wouldn't count on a win following that loss if I were a Hawks fan.

But yeah, it should be a fun game. I really enjoyed the rivalry that began to develop in the POs a few years ago.

Even if the pack goes 11-5 doesn't have much bearing on us if we go 10-6 I don't see many other NFC teams able to go to 10-6. That doesn't win their Div ie: the East.

My bad.... It's a dive bar.

So... The real point if "they drank Nashville dry" was they drank all of the bottles, not drafts, in one dive bar.

Wow. We're all super impressed.

I drank Bog Iron Brewing dry once, and I didn't even get drunk!

Laugh it up while you can fcko.

We'll see who gets the last laugh while hot chics are tossing their panties at me at beer fests while you are brewing a five gallon batch of swill in PTN's driveway. All the pork jerky you can eat though! So that's nice.

I understand it is a bye week and the Boston media has nothing else to write about but if I see one more "Is Aqib Talib going to ruin the Pats locker room?!?!" article I'm gonna effin' hurl chunks all over my screen.

for those of you who don't really watch football or understand the game (glancing towards our friends from the Pacific Northwest)... Aqib Talib is a fairly decent corner... or at least better than any of the piles of wasted human flesh the Pats have at Corner... but is basically a "bad seed" with a rap sheet and just coming off a PED... sorry... Performance Enhancing Drug... suspension. He played for the Bucs and the Bucs shipped him off to the Pats for a bucket of footballs.

The big story is two fold here in Boston: 1) if he is decent at all... he'll be a big improvement and 2) "will he corrupt the Pats locker room".

Howwwwww... the FCK.... is this guy going to "currupt the locker room"?? What's he gonna do?? Start selling HGH to Brady or something??? Is Vince Wilfork going to go all gangsta thug and start stabbing people in a nightclub?? WTF is he gonna do?!?

The guy is coming to the end of a contract that the Pats picked upand aren't paying him much on... so, if he is a D-bag... (ala Albert Haynesworth)... they'll just cut him. Even if that happens though... someone needs to explain to me how d-baggery SPREADS through a locker room. Has there EVER been a situation where that has happened?? EVER?

I freakin' hate this story. "Oooooooo it's succcccch a bigggggg risk!" Really?!? How?? The guy ends up being an ass... awesome. Bye. cut.

Then what? Stevan Ridley is going to start raping nuns??

WTF?!?!?

(/rant)

The best comment I heard was a quote from Brady, not sure when the interview was, maybe over the summer. Not recent. Basically, if you come into the Patriots locker room and you AREN'T completely focused on competing and doing everything you can to get better, you pretty quickly find yourself pretty lonely. You don't really latch on to any of the groups within the locker room.

They'll be fine, Haynesworth didn't do any damage to the locker room, and if Talib is that level of *****enozzle (and indications are that he might be), he'll be out of town before the season's over.

I understand it is a bye week and the Boston media has nothing else to write about but if I see one more "Is Aqib Talib going to ruin the Pats locker room?!?!" article I'm gonna effin' hurl chunks all over my screen.

for those of you who don't really watch football or understand the game (glancing towards our friends from the Pacific Northwest)... Aqib Talib is a fairly decent corner... or at least better than any of the piles of wasted human flesh the Pats have at Corner... but is basically a "bad seed" with a rap sheet and just coming off a PED... sorry... Performance Enhancing Drug... suspension. He played for the Bucs and the Bucs shipped him off to the Pats for a bucket of footballs.

The big story is two fold here in Boston: 1) if he is decent at all... he'll be a big improvement and 2) "will he corrupt the Pats locker room".

Howwwwww... the FCK.... is this guy going to "currupt the locker room"?? What's he gonna do?? Start selling HGH to Brady or something??? Is Vince Wilfork going to go all gangsta thug and start stabbing people in a nightclub?? WTF is he gonna do?!?

The guy is coming to the end of a contract that the Pats picked upand aren't paying him much on... so, if he is a D-bag... (ala Albert Haynesworth)... they'll just cut him. Even if that happens though... someone needs to explain to me how d-baggery SPREADS through a locker room. Has there EVER been a situation where that has happened?? EVER?

I freakin' hate this story. "Oooooooo it's succcccch a bigggggg risk!" Really?!? How?? The guy ends up being an ass... awesome. Bye. cut.

Then what? Stevan Ridley is going to start raping nuns??

WTF?!?!?

(/rant)

I stopped reading after "Boston Media"

Back