Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
McBrewskie said:
Clear possession by Jennings. Should have been overruled.

It's not clear tates left hand had first possesion to stop the balls flight. I'm not saying its right but after it was called a TD on the field there was not video evidence to support a 100% overruling.

In the end game three of the season who does this really effect bad call sure I'll give it. Bad officiating all around very much so fun game to watch and lets move on to n ext week

If you consider that a bad call and go back and look at all the bad calls, the final score should have been 7-6 Seattle anyway.

It's really bad on both sides Of the ball. The game as a whole is taking a huge hit and this week has been a huge focal point.

I am a Packers fan, but I won't even comment on this game other than to say that it should be the final straw in this lockout. Almost every game I've watched so far has had head-shaking moments in it due to the incompetence of the officials.

As I said above, my current days off mean I have to sacrifice sleep to watch these games (I work nights), so it's a simple decision for me: I choose sleep. Wake me up when this nonsense ends, literally.

You know what would be great? If all you Packers owners could make a call into the League office, talk to Goodell and see if you can get him to get the regular refs back. I mean, you bought shares, you got the certificate and you own the team, he should listen to you, right?

You know what would be great? If all you Packers owners could make a call into the League office, talk to Goodell and see if you can get him to get the regular refs back. I mean, you bought shares, you got the certificate and you own the team, he should listen to you, right?

Already sent my letter in...

It's not clear tates left hand had first possesion to stop the balls flight. I'm not saying its right but after it was called a TD on the field there was not video evidence to support a 100% overruling.

yeah, every football analyst on the planet thinks otherwise.

a combined total of 99999999 years of football experience thinks jennings has the ball.

but you're right - we should take "Punity's" advice, a drunk, tree-f**king seattle fan, that "tates left hand had first possesion"????

Wow, and I thought the Pats got hosed on Sunday night. I'll wear my black armband this week for the Packers. Hard to believe that the shove and not having possesion was rewarded with a touchdown.
The NFL fans deserve better. Unfortunatlely, I don't think Goodell is going to budge. The only person I have hear that is going to stop watching is ABG, and I think that is an idle threat. He is setting a precedent with negotiations.
The best we can hope for is that he gets hit by a bus tomorrow. Any bus drivers out there?

Wow, the Packers suck somethin' awful huh?

belly.gif

I mean, is that REALLY what's going to get you up in arms? He shouldn't have done it... but ****in' A, the ref should have stopped and given him a damn explanation. You friggin' deserve that at least, the way the game ended.

C'mon, no one else thinks "he grabbed that p*ssy like he was Julian Edelman" is funny?

I mean, is that REALLY what's going to get you up in arms? He shouldn't have done it... but ****in' A, the ref should have stopped and given him a damn explanation. You friggin' deserve that at least, the way the game ended.

C'mon, no one else thinks "he grabbed that p*ssy like he was Julian Edelman" is funny?

Mike+McCarthy+Green+Bay+Packers+Super+Bowl+snzjCK1PG1Ul.jpg

As much as the Packers game ended on a bad note, at least it wasn't out of ****ing control like Baltimore-New England. I was expected a full-blown melee to break out, Pacers-Pistons style, before all was said and done. And, even though they got the call wrong, they DID at least review the play.

So, let me just ask.

If instead of grabbing the refs arm to get his attention, BB had grabbed the ref and cold-cocked him... would ANYBODY really be that upset?

So, let me just ask.

If instead of grabbing the refs arm to get his attention, BB had grabbed the ref and cold-cocked him... would ANYBODY really be that upset?

Harbaugh would have ran over and had a couple of his players lift Belichick up on their shoulders and carry him off SuperBowl-win style.

also, the only thing reviewable was weather or not the ball hit the ground. they replay refs are unable to overturn the call.

Just bought a ton of stock in Green Bay Blue Cross Blue Shield. I have a feeling there's going to be a lot of broken legs today.

Man, would have liked to watch this one out in Caesar's Palace. They probably destroyed the place.

i do love how Pete Carroll will forever be enshrined in history as the coach who is standing next to the scab referee, throwing his fists in the air like a dumb cooter.

honestly, how can you go around celebrating like that? I mean, take the win, tell your players they fought hard, blah blah, but don't celebrate like you just won the superbowl when you were literally handed a football game from out of nowhere.

i do love how Pete Carroll will forever be enshrined in history as the coach who is standing next to the scab referee, throwing his fists in the air like a dumb cooter.

honestly, how can you go around celebrating like that? I mean, take the win, tell your players they fought hard, blah blah, but don't celebrate like you just won the superbowl when you were literally handed a football game from out of nowhere.

It's Pete Carroll, he's been a tool for years.

You know what's weird, though? He's the second-oldest head coach in the NFL. He acts like a child and still looks like he's in his early 40s, but the only coach who's older is Tom Coughlin.

Can't say that Seattle was given this game by the ref's unless you're enough of an idiot to think that the game was called correctly up until the last play. If the refs had gotten everything right, Green Bay never gets into the end zone and Seattle never has to throw up that pass at the end. Focus on one play all you want but there was an entire game played last night.

Back