Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What, you want us to talk about the .500 Red Sox?

Could be worse, like the sorry professional sports teams up here. They all blow, except for I guess the WNBA that I guess won last year I think? But they still suck balls; or is it lick carpet? Not sure which but I suspect a mix.

Lucky for me I root for the 2012 SB champion Packers. Yeah, that's it.

Yeah, I feel your pain. We had one team that didn't even make the playoffs last year out of the big 4 sports! What a disappointment.

I need to move 8 miles east then I'll be an official cheesehead again (not from here moose ;) ).

I say donald driver takes it home tonight though. :)

Iiiiiiiiii SAAAAAAIIID.... DOOOOOES ANNNYONE.... SPEEEEEEAK.. HILLLLLL... BILLLLLLLY?

(if you talk louder and slower they tend to understand easier)
No. I'm from the city. And not one of those ****ty ones that smell like piss you have in the north.
who?? is that the cousin you lost your virginity to? kinda weird bringing that up on a public forum.
You know you have pics on your phone.

Now that the draft is over and OTAs are starting... I think one of the themes you're going to see start ramping up over the summer and certainly into the beginning of the season is how awesome the Pats are. They were once again cheated out of a Super Bowl win last year by a team that didn't even belong in the game and then this offseason... I mean... sweet Mary. They got effin' scary good. The only negative about how awesome the Pats are is going to be the increased back-lash from ignorant fans of other teams (and beeeeelieve me... there are a TON of them) who will sit there and try to either 1) deny how awesome the Pats are or 2) just toss up any drivel they can because the Pats will once again by the media darlings that they were a few years ago. It'll be all-Pats all-the-time and I guess I can see how that would make fans of other teams upset... having that constantly rubbed in your face would suck I guess. You turn on the TV thinking, "Oooo, maybe my team won't royally suck balls this year" and then all you see are all of the TV personalities just sitting there saying how no one should even bother because the Pats are so awesome. Except for Shannon Sharpe... who will be trying to grasp at any straws he can while doing his best MushMouth impression, trying to knock the Pats down a bit. I hate Shannon Sharpe. I wish the Hell's Angels would gang rape him.

That is all.

Ugh... Someone help me out. All I heard was, " blah blah blah y'all blah blah I reckon blah blah sumbitch blah blah blah tarnation blah".

Pretty much sums up what I heard.

35wp8s.jpg

I speak redneck, but I can't really help you much with this hillbilly dialect. We might need to get Walker-san to help.

From the little bit I can gather, it appears that North Carolina has now found a black man they actually like, instead of wanting to string up from a tree. Let's just hop for Cam Newton's sake he doesn't start throwing interceptions.

Wells with him being on madden cover he wont have many games to throw pics.....

Glad mr ray rice didn't get the vote

Megatron won the cover. Also, I've traveled all over the US. Rednecks are everywhere. Especially the northeast. They just have long hair and wear ugg boots up there like their homo qb. No superbowl wins since spygate either. Asterisks by the three you got because of it too.

Driver adds another trophy to title town, although I wish Maria Menounos would have won. Damn she is hot.

The Packers are going to be even greater this year with the additional defensive pieces plus the NFL granted them an early Christmas present playing the NFC West and AFC South for it's non-divisional games.

The Pats are in trouble Cape. They have to play Jesus...TWICE!

christ, its like Larry the Cable guy took a dump in my ears!

hey inbred, if you can't talk like a normal person, get back on top of your sister.

At lest she is female. You and your boys are sure to practice sodomy while ice fishing. "butt I need to keep warm" is no excuse. See what I did there? Of course you don't. Idiot "cheese" packer.

Wow, can you guys take that to another thread? This is where we discuss how the Patriots are going to rape your team, not how some dude in NC is going to do the same to his sister. Come on, grow up!

At lest she is female. You and your boys are sure to practice sodomy while ice fishing. "butt I need to keep warm" is no excuse. See what I did there? Of course you don't. Idiot "cheese" packer.

It wouldn't be fair to ask how many championships you guys have down there since it's too hard to count to zero, but how many wins did the Carolina Cam's accumulate? When you guys sniff the playoffs, let alone make it there, (I won't even include championships because you guys couldn't beat the Packers with their 2nd string in) come back and join the party.

Fixed that for ya!
If we had any we would have beaten yall in sb38. Or lost a first round pick.
It wouldn't be fair to ask how many championships you guys have down there since it's too hard to count to zero, but how many wins did the Carolina Cam's accumulate? When you guys sniff the playoffs, let alone make it there, (I won't even include championships because you guys couldn't beat the Packers with their 2nd string in) come back and join the party.

We'll see. Our history is far shorter than the packers anyway. We'll talk in another 60 years I guess.

"Jeez, that logjam at RB is still there from last season"
"LETS SIGN MIKE TOLBERT, THATLL FIX IT"

(How I imagine the Panthers' office conversations go.)

I used to have a friend named Cooter and he was from NC but lived in Buffalo for 2 years. Used to get drunk and throw his credit card on the bar and say "y'all drinkin on me tonight" Man I miss that kid...

Back