Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I used to have a friend named Cooter and he was from NC but lived in Buffalo for 2 years. Used to get drunk and throw his credit card on the bar and say "y'all drinkin on me tonight" Man I miss that kid...

Hmm, I used to have a friend named Critter in Arizona but he was from Connecticut. He too would buy often. His head was way too big for his 5'8" frame. Had to shave 2x a day to keep up otherwise he'd have a beard in 36 hrs. Here's a caricature of him.

150px-Fredflintstone.jpg

Friggen Pats fan too. But not nearly as obnoxious.

Only 38 days until training camp starts for the Most Dominant Football Team of the Millenium and the 2012 Campaign of Pure Awesomeness begins.

That is all.

That is pretty awesome but not nearly as much as me having to go to Grand Forks ND weekly for the next 8+ weeks. And, I get to pass through Fargo on the way there.

images

See, money well spent. I get to vote!

06-22-2012 11;13;33PM.JPG

If I don't open the envelope it'll be worth more :cross:. Why is this being managed/mailed from MN though? Someone cheatin' to get a new stadium??

Alex Smith Playbook: "Don't f#ck up, play within your abilities. And leave the scoring to the running backs and defense".

And happy 4th everyone. Don't drink too much, or too little either :mug:.

DesertBrew said:
Alex Smith Playbook: "Don't f#ck up, play within your abilities. And leave the scoring to the running backs and defense".

And happy 4th everyone. Don't drink too much, or too little either :mug:.

Haters ganna hate! But even with a mediocre QB we still sh#t on the majority of the league!

Wow, one year, impressive. Let me know when you've been there for a decade.

We plan on it. Now that we have a brilliant coaching staff.

As long as it equals wins, I don't care how we get 'em. :rockin:

Let me know when you have five Super Bowl championships...

BURN!!!! :D

I'll let you know in February of 2014, after we win back to back championships.

You better worry about just making the playoffs again.

no, that would be the 49ers. 105 regular season losses this millennium. ouchville bro.

What the hell are you talking about? He was asking about Super Bowl losses. But yeah if you wanna talk losses in general, I'm not sure if you are right, but it's probably close. It's been a tough past 10 seasons. It just goes to show you what a good coaching staff can truly do.

I also question why the Patriots do not have any more Super Bowl victories? You are telling me with the team and coaching staff they have, they couldn't have won any more? They lost some golden oppurtunities.

We'll see how is better this year when the 49ers play the Patriots.

no, if you could read, and, I'm not certain you can, being a 49ers fan, he said:

the patriots are best at losing.

i pointed out the fact that the 49ers lose so, so much more than the patriots. altho I have no idea why i'm defending the cheaters anyway.

yes....we'll see "how" indeed!!

it's probably close??? probably close to what?? you're not sure I'm right? there's this newfangled thing called the internet, you could look it up.

This is what I was referring too.
anyone know what team has the most superbowl losses of the millennium?

patriots.

it's probably close??? probably close to what?? you're not sure I'm right? there's this newfangled thing called the internet, you could look it up.

Jesus Christ dude. Are you seriously that ridiculous? I was just trying to be nice too.

PA49erFan21 said:
What the hell are you talking about? He was asking about Super Bowl losses. But yeah if you wanna talk losses in general, I'm not sure if you are right, but it's probably close. It's been a tough past 10 seasons. It just goes to show you what a good coaching staff can truly do.

I also question why the Patriots do not have any more Super Bowl victories? You are telling me with the team and coaching staff they have, they couldn't have won any more? They lost some golden oppurtunities.

Nicely said, it doesn't matter how many wins you rack up in the regular season it's all about the playoffs. Perfect example 2007 the patriots have a perfect undefeated regular season then blow the big wienie in the Super Bowl...now what will that season be remembered for? There perfect regular season or there super bowl loss? And it's true the 9ers have had there struggles recently, as the patriots did a few years back, but if the last couple seasons are any indication of things to come we Are on our way back! Also the patriots were only good because Billy is a big fat cheater! Ahahaha

Nicely said, it doesn't matter how many wins you rack up in the regular season it's all about the playoffs. Perfect example 2007 the patriots have a perfect undefeated regular season then blow the big wienie in the Super Bowl...now what will that season be remembered for? There perfect regular season or there super bowl loss? And it's true the 9ers have had there struggles recently, as the patriots did a few years back, but if the last couple seasons are any indication of things to come we Are on our way back! Also the patriots were only good because Billy is a big fat cheater! Ahahaha

Teams that win the Super Bowl are the teams that are remembered.

It just feels good to be relevant again and to be included in the discussions when talking about the playoffs and even the Super Bowl. Haters are going to hate. Simple as that. Patriots downfall will come. They should probably "Google" Indianopolis Colts for an example.

well, lets recap:

i said the 49ers have lost a sh*tton of regular season games

then you said "it's probably close"....to...something?

then, in an effort to explain, you quoted something I said about superbowl losses.

so, are you saying that the 49ers lost as many regular season games as the patriots lost superbowls????

motobrewer said:
well, lets recap:

i said the 49ers have lost a sh*tton of regular season games

then you said "it's probably close"....to...something?

then, in an effort to explain, you quoted something I said about superbowl losses.

so, are you saying that the 49ers lost as many regular season games as the patriots lost superbowls????

You should probably just sit the next couple play out and let the grown ups talk...

Lazarous said:
I'd rather talk about them being the biggest choke artists in the league

Actually id say the ravens choked more than the 9ers ( im a ravens fan)

But good luck keeping this thread open til September.

Teams that win the Super Bowl are the teams that are remembered.

It just feels good to be relevant again and to be included in the discussions when talking about the playoffs and even the Super Bowl. Haters are going to hate. Simple as that. Patriots downfall will come. They should probably "Google" Indianopolis Colts for an example.

Why would anyone hate the 9ers? They have sucked for so long they are like the Bills, loveable losers. I mean, they're like the Pats in the 70's. One season doesn't make you relevent. Even the Raiders got to the Superbowl this decade. Do you consider them relevent for their appearance in 2002? Or for that matter, the Bucs?

I hope that the 9ers can compete out there. I would like to see it. I hope Randy doesn't make the locker room implode.

I think the Pats showed in 08 that they are not the colts. Brady out all season, 11 wins. Just missed the playoffs. The organization has put a system in place to succeed. Has Matt Cassell done even close to as well in KC. Brady is the Man and it will be sad to see him go, but the system will make someone else a hero.

All that being said, I think we can all agree we hate the Packers!

Back