Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Counting Tebow out too early has been done every game he's played this year, and look where he's at. All I'm saying is wait till the 4th quarter.

Scruffy1207 said:
Counting Tebow out too early has been done every game he's played this year, and look where he's at. All I'm saying is wait till the 4th quarter.

Pretty sure any legit NFL fan is sick of watching this numb nuts throw wounded ducks. Gonna toss a cookie if the broncos win again. I cant take anymore of the mania. He's a poor QB.. end of story. All the nut huggers can quit pointing at the score board - the dude has no talent

Who would hate him if he didn't play football? No one

Pretty sure this guy would...

Pretty sure any legit NFL fan is sick of watching this numb nuts throw wounded ducks. Gonna toss a cookie if the broncos win again. I cant take anymore of the mania. He's a poor QB.. end of story. All the nut huggers can quit pointing at the score board - the dude has no talent

wildwest450 said:
I dunno, he seems like a hardcore football dummy, your argument is invalid.:)

Plus you made me cover up my awesome cape diss, you tool.

I can assure you Tebow is NOT a beer drinker...

I rest my case.

Yup, I definitely picked the right time to finally crack open that beer... This game is well in hand, at least until the 4th quarter, then we'll see if Tebow's really been forsaken.

I'm not much of a trash talker, but Lord was I happy to see the Niners win. Saints fans have been unbearable on forums, thrashing the NFC contenders and trashing Rogers all over the place. GL with the MVP voting if yer a Saints fan; it's all you have left.

Grats Niners fan for a great win. Beating GB at Lambeau will be harder than beating the Saints at Candlestick (or whatever they call it these days).

I'm a huge GB fan, for the record. Family has season tickets and I've been to about 20 games over the years, but if a loss is in the cards, I'm happy it won't be to the flippin Saints and their fans.

I thought the Niner's win was awesome. Harbaugh, in a playoff game, could've called in the field goal team to send the game to OT - playing not to lose.

Instead, he showed confidence in his team, and left them in there for the TD - playing to win.

And the football gods, at least for this weekend, smiled on San Francisco.

jammin said:

Oh I totally agree that as far as his arm goes, he is terrible. However there is something that tim tebow posses that makes him a winner. Looks like this'll be their last game, but you have to be imposed with what tebow has done for the broncos

I'm not much of a trash talker, but Lord was I happy to see the Niners win. Saints fans have been unbearable on forums, thrashing the NFC contenders and trashing Rogers all over the place. GL with the MVP voting if yer a Saints fan; it's all you have left.

Grats Niners fan for a great win. Beating GB at Lambeau will be harder than beating the Saints at Candlestick (or whatever they call it these days).

I'm a huge GB fan, for the record. Family has season tickets and I've been to about 20 games over the years, but if a loss is in the cards, I'm happy it won't be to the flippin Saints and their fans.

I HATE Saints fans! They are the absolute WORST. The team isn't half bad, but their fans are so obnoxious and ignorant (Who Dat? Really!?) that I can't stand them.

Oh, and 5 TD's by Brady as I'm typing this. Wow.

Pats gonna score again. And... "Somewhere in Hell Satan is Tebowing..."

Sorry but that crap is funny as heck to me, and Tebow is painfully over-covered.

Scruffy1207 said:
Oh I totally agree that as far as his arm goes, he is terrible. However there is something that tim tebow posses that makes him a winner. Looks like this'll be their last game, but you have to be imposed with what tebow has done for the broncos

Man - I get so tired of this bullcrap argument. My dad used always say "the sun always shines on every dog's ass once in a while". This couldn't be more true for Tebow. I'm not saying I don't totally get what you're saying - but realistically its an extended fluke.

Looks like this year's Broncos are last year's Seahawks. They won one playoff game they had no business winning, much less even playing in. Then reality hits.

I still say if you're .500 or under no playoffs, just because you win the division. Am I wrong?
The best of the worst, does not a playoff team make.

Broncos, still breaking records, Most playoff touchdowns allowed in one half !!!!! EVER!!!!! WOOOHHOOOO!!!!:rockin::rockin::rockin:

Bobsos_0001.jpg

Latest posts

Back