Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Who the hell attracted this nonsense to our thread? Someone needs to be banned.

Banned for having an opinion, what just cause I'm not American I don't get my first amendment rights. didn't you read the disclaimer airborne " drunken ramblings, thick skin a must" :rockin:

american-football-y-u-no-called-handegg.jpg

3849.jpg

Banned for having an opinion, what just cause I'm not American I don't get my first amendment rights. didn't you read the disclaimer airborne " drunken ramblings, thick skin a must" :rockin:

Well it seems that in my drunken state I misread the disclaimer..... Well to my secondary argument the title of the thread is "obnoxious Football trash talk" :cross:

I know many of you are likely on pins and needles waiting for an update so I'll go ahead and tell you... It looks like our tailgate is all set! We have everything lined and we are in good shape. Worry not my little smurflings.

Smoked porter, dunkle and two others going on tap. Booooooooyaa

Well it seems that in my drunken state I misread the disclaimer..... Well to my secondary argument the title of the thread is "obnoxious Football trash talk" :cross:

There is a whole other thread for REAL Football, AKA the sport where people are almost not into hitting each other.

I'm not sure why we still call it FOOTball. I think, though, that it has to do with the fact that it started out being played mostly with the feet, then guys decided that was pretty gay, and evolved it into something manly.

As proof of this, who is the gayest member of a football team. That's right, the KICKER!

(unless we're talking about the Pats, then it's hard to tell)

I know many of you are likely on pins and needles waiting for an update so I'll go ahead and tell you... It looks like our Saturday night is all set! We have everything lined and we are in good shape. Worry not my little smurflings.

2 slim jims, a 6er of bud and my 13in black and white tv. Booooooooyaa

Futbol - If I wanted to watch bad acting, I'll watch Darkman 3 - Die, Darkman, Die. At least that movie makes it look like someone actually got hurt rather than stubbing their pinky toe and crying about it.

Back to the weekend...the Giants are going to wish they lost in the Wild Card after this weekend.

Speaking of soccer, I recommend the movie Green Street Hooligans if you haven't seen it.

Garbage about that game should not be spoken in here but that is a great movie.

Rugby is pretty brutal and I've heard this argument a million times, but american rules football players hit harder than probably any other professional sport. The "protection" gives a player the sense of security. Running full speed and hitting head to head multiple times a game without any pads or helmet would be literally committing suicide.

It isn't even the protection they wear as much as it is they see it as weapons that they wear.

Blah blah blah.... blah blah blah...

Jeeeeeeeeeesus. This whole thread has gone in the pooper...

Can we please get back to the important stuff like my tailgate and my overall enjoyment of the upcoming azz whhhhhhhoopin' the Pats are going to deal Tebow-time??

If tebow somehow manages to remember how to throw like he did last week NE is going to have a huge problem on their hands. Too bad there is no way in hell of that happening.

Blah blah blah.... blah blah blah...

Jeeeeeeeeeesus. This whole thread has gone in the pooper...

Can we please get back to the important stuff like my tailgate and my overall enjoyment of the upcoming azz whhhhhhhoopin' the Pats are going to deal Tebow-time??

Tebow time is over. If the game was on Sunday however, the Patriots would be boned. Nobody wins when the big guy is coaching Tebow on Sundays.

I am gearing up for the big Green Bay win this weekend. Nothing like watching a Giant slaying on live on TV!

Just out of curioustiy if the Bronco's loose does this mean that God doesn't love the Bronco's? Also, If God is on the side of the Bronco's then who is backing the Pats other than Cape (Who clearly is not a mythical diabolic entity...) ?

Both Coughlin and Eli are going to have that confused look on their face come Sunday around 6p central.

4-esq-tim-coughlin-confused-0909-lg.jpg

eli-manning.jpg

Broncos cant lose on Saturday. The planets are in alignment for them. Revenge on Josh McDaniels, revenge on the Patriots, and my first 2 kegged brews will be ready to drink.

Is it just me, or does that picture make Eli look like a 12 year old who was just told "no, you can't have another cookie"?

He did draft those two, but even a brew gone horrible wrong gives you something. He also deconstructed the team and took a team with a great offense and no defense to have nothing. He did go 4-12 and give us the chance to get Von Miller, who is a freak when 100%.

The Broncos have about as much chance as I do of bending Charlize Theron over a bar stool tonight and plowing her from behind while gettig high fives from Bill Clinton and Jimmy Carter

I'm still torn if 13.5 will actually occur. Could be way over or way below. Intriguing games this week!

By the way, the Charlize Cape dreams of is this one

monsterbwp_468x413.jpg

If only a crack pipe and box of wine was involved, it would be the best night evah. High fiving Jimmy & Bill bends it towards a German hostel flick.

I better log off now ;)

Latest posts

Back