Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And if I hear another analyst talk about "Rob Grahnkowski", I'm punching them in the thorax.

Yeah Dan Marino, I'm looking at you...

Dear God my wife just realized the Miss America Pageant is on. Excuse me while I give up on this and raid the home brew stash to ease the pain of the rest of my evening.

stratslinger said:
And if I hear another analyst talk about "Rob Grahnkowski", I'm punching them in the thorax.

Yeah Dan Marino, I'm looking at you...

Dude is a BIG man but Brady straight put him on the map this year.
That said - please dont punch me in the thorax - I have an epic brew day planned tomorrow and I need it haha

No way, Gronk was the only offensive weapon at AZ Wildcats and he still was catching everything with 3 guys covering him with a crap QB. He is a friggen anomoly and wish the packers had him!

Dude is a BIG man but Brady straight put him on the map this year.
That said - please dont punch me in the thorax - I have an epic brew day planned tomorrow and I need it haha

If it wasn't clear, I'm b!tching about folks who don't know how to pronounce Gronkowski. I've got just as big a man-crush on the kid as every other Pats fan does right now, and it kills me to hear these highly paid idiots who can't bother to correctly pronounce the names of the star players for the games they're calling (Phil Simms, get with it!) or commenting on...

Someone give these guys reading coaches, or spell things out phoenetically, or something.

DesertBrew said:
No way, Gronk was the only offensive weapon at AZ Wildcats and he still was catching everything with 3 guys covering him with a crap QB. He is a friggen anomoly and wish the packers had him!

True. He has even BETTER stats now that he is in the NFL(under Brady). Coincidence?

I wonder if the opera singer one would sing to me like that if I was hitting her from behind. Kind of a Young Frankenstein fantasy I have.

Man, I read in a few places that even Belichick seemed happy with how practices went this week.

I think we all see why now.

Sorry to interrupt you pretty girl time but this is epic!!! Reposted in case you missed it!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wAY0cUOF1pw]Tebowie - Late night with Jimmy Fallon - YouTube[/ame]

%*#$*@# is epic...

You must not have 4g. :)

Nope, here we only need 1.

560.gif

Back