Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kent you’re the guy who has the stats about GB not winning division rivals since bla bla bla right? Guess your gonna have to come up with some new shtick now. Oh that’s right you just tried (fail)

Good one
IMG_0706.JPG

It has been something like 620 days since the green bay packers beat a division opponent not quarterbacked by Mike Glennon or Mitch Trubisky.

I don't care that this is the 3rd time I've used this bit, it is still relevant.

Kent you’re the guy who has the stats about GB not winning division rivals since bla bla bla right? Guess your gonna have to come up with some new shtick now.

Please keep up.

The streak continues!

I have a great feeling about it.

If he is anything but a model citizen for the season, NO ONE will sign him.

They managed Randy Moss no problem and AB is no Randy Moss.

Hey got him for a song and will cut him the split second he sneezes.

The only thing they have to lose is Kraft’s money and I give zero effs about Kraft’s money.

Last edited:
Nice one, Hoppy. Pithy as always :D

Ok, I'll take The Cape view: AB is on a tightrope having to learn a system that most players struggle with, and do it in a reasonably short time frame (I'll allow 'til game 5 for him to get his feet under him).

But he stays out of Gordon's space (and head). And if he strays, he gets shot and left for dead.

I can live with that...

... and if he washes out, they have their first round pick WR coming back from IR.

Like I said... the only thing they have to lose is Kraft’s money.

And the upside?? Pfffffffffft.....

Edelman, AB, and Josh Gordon as the 3 WRs? With the running game they had last year.... oh and they have a decent QB. Maybe you’ve heard of him?

And everyone is saying this is the strongest D they have had in a long time.

Bring on #7

Let's face it, if the preponderance of talking sports heads are correct, the Patriots were already playing with a deck they personally stacked.
Adding someone of ABs capability - if brought out with minimal drama - that's the cherry on the sundae.

Anyway...you're that down on the Ghost?

[edit] This is an interactive page, you can sort on any statistic you want. The Ghost was 5th in points with an 84.something% success rate - 16th out of 36.

https://www.foxsports.com/nfl/stats...=KICKING&opp=0&sort=1&qualified=1&sortOrder=0

Yeah, he's come down from his perch atop the league, but "who you gonna call?"

Sheesh, dude, give it up already. How many times do you have to be beaten in the head with the statistics that show the New England Patriots are equal opportunity winners regardless of division or conference?

Sports boards are ragin' wrt AB signing, as predicted.
Waiting for the "AB Gate" Patriots tampering thing to gain some traction (probably won't).
Gotta love the drama! :D

Sports boards? So you actively look for this stuff. Unreal. The funny thing is that you equate those folks to a normal football fan. Is that where you learned that college football sucks? Lol.

When I was checking scores a while ago it looked like detroit had wrapped up the game against arizona. In regulation.

now... lolwut?

Back