Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He went to a midwest state school. It's a good choice for football or animal husbandry. It's a safe bet that everyone else is smarter than you if you attended a midwest school for any other career choice. But yea there are a lot of people dumber than me.

Did you guys see who is leading the league in passing TDs, passing yards, super bowl rings, and has the fewest picks?

I bet he couldn't do that behind this OL

DKl9czuX0AAI9ob.jpg:large

Someone in here argued with me when I said how huge of a mistake it was to trade perennial pro-bowl center Max Unger for fvcking Jimmy Graham. What a joke...

O line is really important. Pats have gotten away with marginal o-lines because Tom gets the ball out so quick. Especially to slot receivers. Gotta have a better line to push the ball down field to the burners like cooks and Dorset.

Russel Wilson is the reincarnation of Doug Flutie but without the skills.

Aaanyway...I'd love to see the Cardinals beat the snot out of Jerry's Kids tonight.
Yup. That would be good ;)

New format took me about ten minutes to get used to and now I like it better.

My assumption is it would take the intellectually challenged a bit longer to come around on it.

New format took me about ten minutes to get used to and now I like it better.

My assumption is it would take the intellectually challenged a bit longer to come around on it.

I get that you AARP members need big pictures to help you work these things, but most people don't.

Latest posts

Back