Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We don't have much time to reflect with the quick turnaround with a Thursday night game. Getting treatment, walk throughs and such.

Like we have said before...

Let us know when “undefeated first place team after Week 4 parade” is. I assume the ring ceremony for that.... I dunno... over the summer maybe?

Pats have the league right where they want it to be. Writing them off and celebrating a new team, this time the Chiefs. Last time we were underdogs behind a supposedly superior team, this happened:

rodney-harrison-04-021308.jpg

I dunno... I find it hard to believe the D is going to continue being this bad too much longer.

Not remotely saying the D is suddenly going to be good... but they gotta be at least a little better at some point.

I like the Pats to cover.

It’s too perfect of a sucker bet.

The Pats D is playing atrocious, on the road on a short week. That’s too easy to bet... and those easy bets never seem to work out.

I like the Pats to cover in a low scoring game... the exact opposite of what everyone is likely thinking

They've been one of the hardest team for me to bet. A lot of big spreads ... BTW bet the house on the Rams this weekend, I think. Never know what you'll get from the Hawks these days.

For reals, if the defender pushed him out of bounds it would not have been a td. Why is it a td if the defender pushed him out of the end zone back into the field of play AND tackled him before he was able to put the ball across the goal line after he touches the ground?

Back