Nuggethead says Thanks

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nuggethead

Reaction score
Hello all, just upgraded, never posted here before now, always found what I needed by surfing the info. Recently went A/G from partial mash and have had great results due to all the info on HBT. Felt guilty using all the info for free and figured the least I could do was join. Happy Brewing.:mug:

Nuggethead,

At first I thought you liked to use Nugget hops, but after looking at your avatar, it looks like you are hunting for nuggets, MD I guess.

Keep brewing and hunting!:mug:

Hello all, just upgraded, never posted here before now, always found what I needed by surfing the info. Recently went A/G from partial mash and have had great results due to all the info on HBT. Felt guilty using all the info for free and figured the least I could do was join. Happy Brewing.:mug:

What beers have you brewed so far? What kind of styles are your favorites?

I've become a hophead, so lately all I seem to brew is IPAs or hoppy APAs. I need to make a stout for a change. Soon.

What beers have you brewed so far? What kind of styles are your favorites?

I've become a hophead, so lately all I seem to brew is IPAs or hoppy APAs. I need to make a stout for a change. Soon.

:off: Ok, Yoop, I just saw the changed Avatar.. very distracting.. How do we go from whip girl to baby cuddling??? So confused...:drunk:

Yooperbrew, so far I've brewed 6 A/G batches, 1 Mirror Pond clone which was a little to light hopped for my taste, 2-SNPA type PA's that were heavy hopped around 38-40 IBU with a 7-day dry hop with whole Cascades which came out real nice, 2 American style wheat's and 1 wit. With the wit, I tried roasting the coriander until it started to pop, then cooled and cracked it with a rolling pin. Gave it a fresh taste. Other than that, still learning and trying to get efficiencies up. Pale Ales are always my favorite.

Latest posts

Back