No Frills SS 10 gallon pot

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HopOnHops

Reaction score
Im in the market for a new kettle. Ive had a cheap 10 gallon SS pot i got from downtown LA for about a year now and an attached bottom later is warping strangely during the heat/cool cycles it experiences.

I want a solid, no frills stainless 40qt/10gal brew pot. I can make all the upgrades and fittings myself. Any recommendations?

Im in the market for a new kettle. Ive had a cheap 10 gallon SS pot i got from downtown LA for about a year now and an attached bottom later is warping strangely during the heat/cool cycles it experiences.

I want a solid, no frills stainless 40qt/10gal brew pot. I can make all the upgrades and fittings myself. Any recommendations?

Try this on for size:
http://www.foodservicewarehouse.com/update-international/sps-40/p5176.aspx

I have an aluminum 80 qt pot made by the same folks. Quality brewpot for what I needed. I have had it for several years now.

The pots Ajgeo was talking about, I just ordered with that same seller. He worked with me to ship a 50qt and a 60qt together to save me some money on shipping. I'm supposed to get them in the 15th, I'll let you know how they look.

Thanks for the input everyone

yes, Concho. please let me know how they are. I want something sturdy that wont dent/ding easily

Got my pots in today and all I can say is Wow. I got a 50qt and 60qt from stereo345 for $170. These pots are thick, heavy and look great. I highly recommend them. If you have any questions he is pretty quick to answer.

Back