NHC Competition: 1st Round Judging Sheets

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rackashack

Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone has received feedback from the 1st round of the National Homebrew Competition.
We submitted beers to Atlanta and Chicago, but haven't received the judging sheets yet. This is our first time entering so I'm not sure how long it takes for the scores to get back to you.

Anyone receive feedback on their brews? or anyone remember how long it took to get their scores from 2011 NHC?

Got mine back from Denver last Friday. The judge date was listed as 04/21, so it took 2 weeks.

It was my first time too and scored 40 on a Russian Imperial Stout. Didn't make it to round 2 though :-(.

I entered two at the Chicago judging center and haven't received the scorecards back yet. Anyone else that entered at the Chicago center receive theirs yet?

Thanks for the replies!, I'm still waiting patiently for Atlanta and Chicago to get back to me. I know Chicago was the last city to finish judging so it wont surprise me if I get the results 1 week after receiving Atlanta results.

Anyone with over 30 pts get a certificate of homebrew awesometicity? I remember reading something of that nature in the rules a while back.

Back