Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

carlosgmeyer

Reaction score
Hi community!

I have been homebrewing for a while with a brewzilla and we have been making really good beer, we have had friends asking us to increase production and we are considering systems of 300L / 500L. We have contacted a couple of providers but we are not sure about the techniques used in these types of equipment, with brewzilla we are used to implementing whirlpooling and sparging, but in the videos from the providers, I have seen they have machinery which stir the grains. I would not like to make the investment to later see we are not getting similar results we obtained with brewzilla.

Do you guys know if this methodology changes significantly the quality of the product? or do you guys know about an affordable first step after homebrewing that allows you to whirlpool / sparging? wondering if there are some experts out there with more knowledge on microbrewery equipments.

We considered a couple of European solutions, but we also looked at Asian solutions because they are more affordable and we are located in Costa Rica, budget is a bit limited.

Regards,
Carlos

Latest posts

Back