New label please let me know what you think

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
you might tone down the brightness of the yellow just a bit, but try to keep the contrast if that is what you are going for you. Really the upper right hand corner is the only spot that is really over powering. Other than that it looks pretty sweet. Nice logo! :rockin:

I did have the same thought about the yellow, but what I do like is how it really pops when it's on a brown bottle. Thank you for your input, much appreciated!

I like it! As to color and brightness, what we see on the screen is not what we will see when it's printed. Print a test on your printer and see how it looks, then adjust if you wish to!

Saying something in contrast to Revvy just seems wrong...

I like it, I like the intensity. Heavily hopped beer can be a kick to the head (my opinion) Why shouldnt the label let the Drinker Beware.... I bet it looks sharp in your fridge.

Jason

The second one is much better, on screen at least. It gives the whole handmade vibe and that is tres' cool.

Latest posts

Back