New Homebrewer from Maryland

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

overdrive

Reaction score
Hey, how's it going? I got a brewing starter kit for my birthday about a month ago and just this past Monday popped open the first bottle of my inaugural homebrew. It's just an extract double IPA kit, but it turned out awesome. I've been reading this forum as a guest for a while and decided I would like to get involved since the first brew was such a blast and I'm just itching to try another.

Wecome! What area of Maryland are you in? I'm just North of Baltimore. We've got some pretty active members here, only half of which are crazy and insane.

Haha, nice. I'm from Walkersville, which is right outside of Frederick if you haven't heard of it. Unfortunately I am probably not going to be able to make it to the MD brewday. In about a week and a half I am going back to Rochester NY for my final year of college.

Happy Belated Birthday. Make sure whoever gave you that present for your b-day gets something nice on theirs.

Back