New Guy

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HankBeer

Reaction score
Hi All - I just started brewing with some buddies this year. We have done 12 batches to date, starting from kits working our way up to all grain. We are going to try our hand at lagering for our Oktoberfest(s) in the coming month.

I'm out of the Rochester, NY area. I've visited a bunch of breweries lately - such as Fairport Brewing, Ellicottville, and Southern Tier. I've never been part of a forum before, but I decided to join because I love how everyone I meet is really helpful and open to sharing everything they know.

I love beer. :cross: I love all beer, but my favorites are Malty German Lagers. Thank you in advance for all the guidance!

Welcome to the hobby, and the group, from CO :mug:

I have a Maibock just bottled/ kegged, and share your love for German Biers. I enjoy the extra labor you can put into them, and the flavorful rewards of decocting, lagering, and clean fermentation.

Back